Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Jazz alumni Ron Boone and Mark Eaton in consideration for Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Im sure I could. Ive been asked to do a couple but I never respond. I hate how sports talk is done. Just 12 different panels/duos and like 3 big individuals talking about the same 5 subjects reacting to eachothers takes.

The only sports show I could do would have to be me and my 3 best friends talking like we always do about nostalgic issues, current events, and life in general.
    All we would do is talk about Dana Barros and Robert Pack, which current players are bitches and which are cut from our(80s/90s) cloth, and how Kevin Durant needs to brush his hair and stop being sensitive....and which of the two things he needs to do most urgently(probably...brush his hair).

I could write a book called something like "What the internet thinks about basketball" lampooning all the obsessed and largely know nothing fans the internet has brought to my attention the last 20 years. It would be funny to me(the only thing id care about) and then sell 28 copies in kindle form on amazon.
    That's literally what half of these radio shows/podcasts are. Guys like Simmons/Rogan/whoever hiring their buddies to play off them.

You've got more to offer the world than Jamario Moon gifs on ISH.

Default Re: Jazz alumni Ron Boone and Mark Eaton in consideration for Hall of Fame

Dude was a literal mechanic, got signed and forged a HoF consideration of a career

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Mark Eaton has no business being acknowledged as shit until they put Ben Wallace in the HOF.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Mark Eaton has no business being acknowledged as shit until they put Ben Wallace in the HOF.
    100% this brother.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

People love to talk about defense being half the game till it

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    has no business period. the fact that his number is retired here is laughable enough