Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Green and Bogs versus Tristan and Moz

Which 4-5 tandem is better? We've been fed a narrative all year that Lebron has no help but from what I've seen this playoffs TT and Moz are arguably as good or better than the heralded Dray Bogz from the Dubs

Green is supposed to be a DPOY but they don't put him on Lebron, someone his own size?

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: Green and Bogs versus Tristan and Moz

Green is comically overrated

I think Green is in shock because he is matched up against a player that works as hard as him.

Bogut is better than Mozgov, but the Cavs are smart enough to pick out Mozgov on the pick and rolls. Bogut covers so much ground and helps on guys due to Curry and Klay getting burned at times that he has to rush to get back to Mozgov.

I'd take Green and Bogut, but on their day, Mozgov in particular can be nice for you on offense.

National High School Star

yeah i think green and bogz are better but this is some reverse flash ish going on right now. The difference in these games has amazingly been the outstanding ability of these two to play dray and bog to a standstill. They usually adapt though and overcome just like in the Memphis series.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    No he's not. Double double, 5 steals 4 blocks and great defense all around in a game he could have played better in. The only player besides Klay Thompson to even make the game within reach of overtime.

Mozgov is a great player. Surprisingly athletic, legit 7'1" player who has come into his own. This is a guy who backed up Kosta Koufos in Denver. He's a great free throw shooter for a big man too.

Thompson has been getting his ass shut down, but has been able to get offensive rebounds. Bogut dropped in 10 points and 2 blocks, and is one of the few centers in the league to almost pull off that behind the back dunk.

Green and Bogut > Mozgov and Thompson, but it's VERY close... and mostly because of Mozgov.

I usually hit open layups

+

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20140628224734

=

[IMG]http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/*******-Launches-Science-Lab-Platform-2.jpg[/IMG]

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Green and Bogut

how about Tristan and Moz versus Dwight and Josh Smith?
    now look at the price tag!

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    No he's not. Double double, 5 steals 4 blocks and great defense all around in a game he could have played better in. The only player besides Klay Thompson to even make the game within reach of overtime.

Mozgov is a great player. Surprisingly athletic, legit 7'1" player who has come into his own. This is a guy who backed up Kosta Koufos in Denver. He's a great free throw shooter for a big man too.

Thompson has been getting his ass shut down, but has been able to get offensive rebounds. Bogut dropped in 10 points and 2 blocks, and is one of the few centers in the league to almost pull off that behind the back dunk.

Green and Bogut > Mozgov and Thompson, but it's VERY close... and mostly because of Mozgov.
    I agree.

This big Russian named Mozgov is starting to grow on me. I like his game and his attitude. Dude always seems to have his head in the game. Very lucky for the Cavs to get this guy.

Mozgov is better than Bogut
    Tristan is so far better than Green in these playoffs.
    There's nothing to discuss here.

Mozgov's been amazing so far, really picked up his game since joining Cleveland. I figured he was just coming in as a body to throw out there and clog the lane but he's become a legitimate asset for the team.

Tristan Thompson is really good at what he does, but I'd still take Draymond Green 9 times out of 10, but he hasn't really been locked in so far. His hustle advantage is wiped out going against Thompson and Iggy's been the better defender on Bron.

Problem with Bogut is he's better at defending a back to the basket big like Howard. You'd rather him not chasing PnR and Blatt's been using Mozgov well so far. Still, in those final minutes Golden State have the advantage, they've forced Cleveland to play to their positional game

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    this..

i swear, the media knows NOTHING about basketball.

this idiot is a slightly better version of boris diaw.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    this..

Diaw is more reliable offensively.

I swear Draymond can barely finish anything in traffic.

Thompson is probably a slightly better defensive rebounder than Green, but that's literally the only place he has an edge.

Green is a much better defender and scorer, though neither of them are really offensive minded players.

Mozgov has been extremely impressive though, he's completely owned Bogut when they've been on the court at the same time, which hasn't been for a ton of minutes but still...

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    this..

I would much rather Cleveland see Green than Diaw. He could defend LeBron better, better passer, and more likely to knockdown a clutch 3. Once refs stop letting Green get away with blatant cheating, he won't look too good.