Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Banned

Default Re: Kobe: "Now I know what's it's like to be a Clippers fan all those years"

Quote Originally Posted by DavisWarriorsFan
    LA will always be Laker town. Chris Paul even admits it. I'll even admit that California will always be run by the Lakers. They are a legendary franchise that won 16 NBA Championships and appeared in 32 NBA Finals.
    Exactly...keno is just a dumb@ss hater....doesnt know anything besides LEBRON...he would prolly get on his knees and suck lebron off if he had the chance.....

Earned not given

Default Re: Kobe: "Now I know what's it's like to be a Clippers fan all those years"

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Yes LeBron was MVP and won 2 straight rings in 2012 and 2013. Well observed
    Most positive thing you've ever said about LeBron. I'm impressed. Kobe must not have his d*ck in your mouth as much anymore because you haven't seen him on the court all season.

Miami Thrice = Dynasty FlashDwyaneWade3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keno
    kobe in a nut shell. all talk, no action. this is clippers town now, no one cares about the lakers.
    What's next? New York is now Nets town?

Clipper franchise just got ethered by Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    I'm torn on this. I love how Kobe refuses to be okay with sucking or waiting until the next free agent class.

But I hate how he didn't take a pay cut to help the team not suck.

It's also a bit unfair to hate on management when they brought in Howard and Nash last year. And then Howard leaves in large part because he didn't want to play with Kobe. I mean...your franchise brings in the best center in basketball...at least right near the top...probably a top 10 or 15 player...and you lose him in large part because he doesn't want to play with you.

That isn't on management...that is on Kobe.

Sometimes the problem with being the Alpha you just can't get along with Beta's... ( and or other Alpha's...especially other Beta's who think they are Alpha's)...a true Alpha like Kobe will challenge their place amongst the pack.

most will wilt under the pressure...

and while speaking of Alpha's....sometimes while being an Alpha you have to show dominance and take jabs at other younger " soon to be Alpha's" and put them in their place...

(Much like Wade taking shots at Dirk, while Lebron ( a Beta Zebra relationship) eagerly followed Wade and joined in...questioning if Dirk was really sick)

Kobe is clearly marking his territory and challenging the up and coming Clippers.......How will they respond is the true question.

Y'all shouldn't worry.....Alpha's have a clear understanding of what they are doing.....and how the laws of nature work.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Sometimes the problem with being the Alpha you just can't get along with Beta's... ( and or other Alpha's...especially other Beta's who think they are Alpha's)...a true Alpha like Kobe will challenge their place amongst the pack.

most will wilt under the pressure...

and while speaking of Alpha's....sometimes while being an Alpha you have to show dominance and take jabs at other younger " soon to be Alpha's" and put them in their place...

(Much like Wade taking shots at Dirk, while Lebron ( a Beta Zebra relationship) eagerly followed Wade and joined in...questioning if Dirk was really sick)

Kobe is clearly marking his territory and challenging the up and coming Clippers.......How will they respond is the true question.

Y'all shouldn't worry.....Alpha's have a clear understanding of what they are doing.....and how the laws of nature work.

I actually agree with most of this.

My points was simple...can't really blame management when you drive away the other great player they brought in for you.

Because a healthy Kobe and Howard is the beginning of a legit contender and great team. Yes, Howard couldn't handle it and is a "beta" on your definition, but sometimes the most "alpha" thing a guy can do is make the "beta" confident enough to think he's actually an "alpha"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    I actually agree with most of this.

My points was simple...can't really blame management when you drive away the other great player they brought in for you.

Because a healthy Kobe and Howard is the beginning of a legit contender and great team. Yes, Howard couldn't handle it and is a "beta" on your definition, but sometimes the most "alpha" thing a guy can do is make the "beta" confident enough to think he's actually an "alpha"

Wow....agree with that statement in BOLD

Wish I could rep you mang!