Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: GT: Indiana vs Boston - Wizards vs Kings - 76ers vs Nets - Grizzlies vs Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    Lol yeah he's in denial stage.

Remaining stages before he stops getting a million fouls: anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.
    With the quality of this stream I can't tell the fouls. Are they there an the refs don't just hate him?

Default Re: GT: Indiana vs Boston - Wizards vs Kings - 76ers vs Nets - Grizzlies vs Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
    With the quality of this stream I can't tell the fouls. Are they there an the refs don't just hate him?
    They are fouls. They have been good calls.

He's gotta learn how to use his hands smarter.

Someone please upload Mahinmi airballing then Cedric Maxwell laughing his ass off at him.

Is it just me or do they always make the 3 after an offensive rebound

both free throws missed

Cousins just melted down so hard. Misses 4 straight shots, fouling out on the last one from a charge. With a technical in that stretch for good measure. His team goes 7 minutes without scoring in the 4th

Meanwhile Wall is going HAM

Celtics playing their hearts out. Inspirational basketball the last 2 months.

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

Wall and Pierce led the 21 point comeback, and the Wiz are now up 17. Wall hit 4 threes in that run and now has 29 and 12.
    Last edited by Relinquish; 03-14-2015 at 09:19 PM.

great comeback Wizards

Celtics four game winning sreak .. Bass clutch

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    Cousins just melted down so hard. Misses 4 straight shots, fouling out on the last one from a charge. With a technical in that stretch for good measure. His team goes 7 minutes without scoring in the 4th

Meanwhile Wall is going HAM
    I feel awful for him. He's basically out there playing 1v9 and he can't buy a call half the time despite being mauled.

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquish
    I feel awful for him. He's basically out there playing 1v9 and he can't buy a call half the time despite being mauled.
    I think officials enjoy soliciting a reaction by not calling fouls.

His reputation has f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cked him. He's gonna need a revelation to get his shit straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquish
    Wall and Pierce led the 21 point comeback, and the Wiz are now up 17. Wall hit 4 threes in that run and now has 29 and 12.
    Kings havent changed at all.

Crazy Celtics-Pacers game. Too bad almost nobody watched it. Really good game.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Problem is the players, not the coaching.

inb4 Kings hire and fire 3 more coaches before the 2016 NBA season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    Crazy Celtics-Pacers game. Too bad almost nobody watched it. Really good game.
    No one to troll or Stan, just good basketball Not what these guys are after