Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Quick mackin guide (Requested)(In there like swimwear in less than a week)

Homeboy asked me to make a thread about this, so i'll just leave this here for now..

yall gotta stop getting nervous, cant preach this shit enough, women can sense it and it in-turn makes them nervous and uncomfortable otoh, If you come with a carefree attitude women respond much better to it, it also helps if you can make them laugh.

Text game:
    Keep and short and sweet, and use ****in forum emojis, I cant stress this shit enough and made a seperate thread about it, it works and makes it 10x easier to get in the drawers.

Example on another chick on my roster atm

Mackin tips

1.Keep the conversation bout her- females love talking about themselves and can go all day about the shit.

2.Put your d.ick in your pocket- This is half the reason yall be getting nervous cuz all you be thinking bout is beating them cheeks, Just focus on having a good time and getting to know her, without revealing too much about yourself.

3.Make assumptions- ''You seem like a ralph lauren wearing type of chick'' ''you like Justin timberlake dont you?'' Shit like that, they love it and it shows u got a brain if you guess right.. this is all for now.

4.Learn not to care so much- At the end of the day, we all gonna die someday and all this shit wont mean anything, just go out and enjoy life, if it doesn't work out who cares? theres like 7 woman to 1 man on earth, go out and find another.
    Last edited by TheWinningFam; 09-06-2016 at 01:34 AM.

Default Re: Quick mackin guide (Requested)(In there like swimwear in less than a week)

does this guide work for the racists also? i'm just asking because people like 9er, nick young, pat chewing, etc are all racists and could use help in this department.

Default Re: Quick mackin guide (Requested)(In there like swimwear in less than a week)

Big Day for me tomorrow. That's all I know.

I usually don't get intimidated like this.

Good thread... Very well thought out.

2.Put your d.ick in your pocket- This is half the reason yall be getting nervous cuz all you be thinking bout is beating them cheeks, Just focus on having a good time and getting to know her, without revealing too much about yourself.
    I usually find that if I can get her to kiss me earlier as opposed to later... I'm able to relax and not think about it, and focus on the conversation.

It's not like I'm trying to rip her clothes off immediately... Just trying to see if she's down. Usually if I go in for the early kiss I get good results for the rest of the night.

If I feel like a kiss may be too much... I go in for a very tight hug.

If a women shows that she's feeling you, and has already agreed to go out with you, in most cases she will also be glad the first kiss is out of the way.

A small 5-10 second kiss... and then enjoy the evening.

that's usually my method.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWinningFam
    Homeboy asked me to make a thread about this, so i'll just leave this here for now..

yall gotta stop getting nervous, cant preach this shit enough, women can sense it and it in-turn makes them nervous and uncomfortable otoh, If you come with a carefree attitude women respond much better to it, it also helps if you can make them laugh.

Text game:
    Keep and short and sweet, and use ****in forum emojis, I cant stress this shit enough and made a seperate thread about it, it works and makes it 10x easier to get in the drawers.

Example on another chick on my roster atm

Mackin tips

1.Keep the conversation bout her- females love talking about themselves and can go all day about the shit.

3.Make assumptions- ''You seem like a ralph lauren wearing type of chick'' ''you like Justin timberlake dont you?'' Shit like that, they love it and it shows u got a brain if you guess right.. this is all for now.

4.Learn not to care so much- At the end of the day, we all gonna die someday and all this shit wont mean anything, just go out and enjoy life, if it doesn't work out who cares? theres like 7 woman to 1 man on earth, go out and find another.

http://youtu.be/jLZMRkNbyv0

Damnnnnnnn

Where OP getting these forum emojis from?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    does this guide work for the racists also? i'm just asking because people like 9er, nick young, pat chewing, etc are all racists and could use help in this department.
    Possibly, but you get the best reception from using the black people emojis, and idk if white supremacist will be able to pick up the woman that will respond the best to these specific emojis, maybe hitler ones will work for them, maybe not..

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Where OP getting these forum emojis from?
    I'll post some on here for you guys later some i found, and i made a few of my own.

Pretty deep conversation there...

If the goal was 'find a random hoe who spells boy with an I'... you've certainly succeeded.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K

If the goal was 'find a random hoe who spells boy with an I'... you've certainly succeeded.
    The goal is to get a girl on top of your dicc, not engage her in meaningful convo.

This only works on stupid girls who like stupid guys.

Lol at these guys in here mad because they get no play from women while I got 3-4 and getting it in every other day.

No surprise it's from the suspected white supremacist group as well

Although the girl in the OP is probably retarded, this advice isn't bad

Also this is another reason why chicks don't f with you, texting ain't supposed to be used for having deep ass intellectual conversations, keep it short and sweet, straight to the point, while also being playful and flirty as demonstrated in the pic.

Every broad these days has a bit of dumb hoe in her just have to find it. If she's a smart successful chick, then play the role and use that to your advantage and feed her ego.