Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-01-2009, 03:09 AM   #31
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board
Default Re: Too early to get a Yahoo Fantasy Football League going?

I don't really care lol. Just giving my experience with the format. Not a fan of non-H2H leagues either. H2H allows for better trash talk generally, but it's obviously not up to me. I'll keep an eye out for this league, but I wasn't planning on joining that many leagues this year (hopefully no more than 4 or 5).
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:10 PM   #32
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I might be down, but not if it has like 14 people. I was in a league last year that had 14 people and it sucked.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:14 PM   #33
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

12 is ideal.

Would you be willing to put up 20 bucks?

So far:

Myself
Dooms
Primetime
Inspired Lebowski
Jackass
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:34 PM   #34
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizardly Cool
You think there is a way we can do the draft on Inside Hoops... and then plug in the players on Yahoo when we're all done (with Autopick)?

That will take DAYS dude.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:35 PM   #35
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
That will take DAYS dude.
No the draft will take like 2 hours tops.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:40 PM   #36
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
No the draft will take like 2 hours tops.
No, the way he said it doing it on the forum would take forever. It's a lot better to just have a set time and draft using the yahoo draft instead of doing it on the message board then having the commish do the teams later.
IlliniFan is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: