Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 02-08-2007, 11:27 PM   #1
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

TMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat cool
Default looking forward to see friday's game

Just wanted to stop by and say I'm really looking forward for tomorrow's game. It should be a great measuring stick for us. We have been facing alot of cupcake teams at home. So this game should give Rocket fans a feel for how good the team is.

I just hope we are competitive.

Yall are having a great season, good luck the rest of the way.
TMac&Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 11:32 AM   #2
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation
Default Re: looking forward to see friday's game

It has all the makings of a good game. Hope it lives up to it. The Rockets have been playing very good lately. And even with all the wins, the Mavs can and need to play better. Houston brings it against every team. While lately the Mavs have been playing to the level of the competition. Sooner or later that bites you in the butt.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 10:16 PM   #3
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

TMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: looking forward to see friday's game

Well it wasn't a good game. The Rockets played a crappy game, probably the worst game they played all year, the 3 day lay off killed us. I credit Dallas for out playing them, but the Rockets played terrible.

Nobody outside of Tmac could hit crap, and he barely shot in the second half.

Hopefully this team actually shows up and plays on thursday. I just wish we had Yao, because in all reality we have only one scoring option and thats McGrady, plus Yao plugs the middle and we are a much better rebounding team with him. We were beat up on the boards tonight.

Thanks for the spanking though, because usually when we take a loss like this JVG gets in their A$$ and they respond in a big way. If we're going to lose, I would rather take a spanking and a wake up call.

Last edited by TMac&Luther : 02-09-2007 at 10:20 PM.
TMac&Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: