Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-15-2006, 02:47 AM   #1
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board
Default Al Harrington

al harrington is nearing a deal with the pacers or the warriors. heres the possible deal from the pacers: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/column...arc&id=2519835
IF YOU GO TO ABOUT THE MIDDLE OF THE PAGE YOU WILL SEE THE LAKERS NAME AS ONE OF THE TEAMS TO PROPOSE GOOD DEALS TO THE HAWKS.

if al harrington is gone there are VERY few quality players left on the market. should lakers do something about al or is our roster full and are we set for the season? what do you guys think?

Last edited by kobedaman24 : 07-15-2006 at 02:53 AM.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 11:54 AM   #2
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

If the Lakers miss out on Harrington, then they should simply tweek their roster. Try and do a sign and trade with Devean George. Trade Cook and/or Mihm. If the right deal comes around, include Sasha in a package.

We need a scorer to come off the bench, one that plays on the perimeter, to be our sixth man.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:51 AM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

George, Mihm and Cook would bring back one heck of a player.

But i dont wanna lose mihm
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 11:26 AM   #4
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

I much rather have Melvin Ely than Chris Mihm because I'm not sure Mihm can play the 4.

At this point, if Devean George will have to be sign and traded because so few teams have money to spend. If he wants a long term deal that pays him good money, the Lakers will have to orchestrate it. Add in a players like McKie and Cook and we can get a decent role player in return.

I read this on another message board.

At least Kupcake is trying.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 12:22 AM   #5
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by traditionone
At least Kupcake is trying.

So, what is Kupcake trying? I thought he was done dealing?

Sorry, I would sure like to have Harrington, but it does not appear possible.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 05:03 AM   #6
TRapsFan4Lyf
I brick open layups

TRapsFan4Lyf has an OK reputation so far

i dont think theres a chance for LA to have baby al, since theres no1 in LAL that the hawks truly need...
TRapsFan4Lyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 03:46 PM   #7
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRapsFan4Lyf
i dont think theres a chance for LA to have baby al, since theres no1 in LAL that the hawks truly need...

Yes i also believe that is true...we got no assets to trade unless they want a few expiring contracts but i cant see the Hawks giving up harrington for nothing in a s&t deal...
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:49 PM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

they cant afford to receive nothing in return at this point anyways....time to move on.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: