Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-27-2007, 04:44 AM   #16
Admiral
Good High School Starter

Admiral has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OT Back Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
I've got the same problem but it's not from weight lifting. I got it from landing awkwardly when doing the triple jump. I went to the docs about it and he sent me to a physio, she then told me that because I have damaged the muscle on the left of my lower back that the muscle on the right of my lower back has strengthened to compensate for the damage. She then gave me a bunch of stretches to try and stretch it out and other stretches and excercises that would strengthen other parts of my body (Abs, Quads, Hamstrings etc.) that would help relieve/work out my back pain.

Hope that helps ya buddy, back pain is a b!tch.

+1 nothing has been a bigger impediment to my daily life than back pain (other than ex-girlfriends :) )
Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 04:52 AM   #17
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral
+1 nothing has been a bigger impediment to my daily life than back pain (other than ex-girlfriends :) )
Agreed. I can't even walk far distances because my back starts to ache real bad where I injured it. Sometimes it even hurts when I'm just sitting down.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 06:27 AM   #18
sick_brah07
National High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
Goto a chiropractor.

nah those guys jus try to see how far they can bend ur bak till it snaps a chiropractor made my back worse try streching like every hour of the day or every2 hours jus to keep it loose helped me and eveentuasly pain went away
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: