Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 11-23-2007, 03:40 PM   #1
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Is this Joe Johnson?

I was looking throught si.com and found this....i don't really think it is johnson but if anyone knows who this player really is could you tell me?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/fan...520/index.html
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 03:48 PM   #2
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Default Re: Is this Joe Johnson?

Maybe he's just stoned or something.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 03:49 PM   #3
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
Maybe he's just stoned or something.

o ya i wanted to tell you that i am still waiting for jeff to respond to my message about the co-moderator
Old 11-25-2007, 08:44 PM   #4
Manphibian420
very nice

Manphibian420 has an OK reputation so far

LOL I think this is a mistake I had seen pointed out like 2 years ago. I'm pretty sure that's not JJ but some other (former) teammate that looks very similar. Donta Smith
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3851
Manphibian420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:29 PM   #5
NBA4EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manphibian420
LOL I think this is a mistake I had seen pointed out like 2 years ago. I'm pretty sure that's not JJ but some other (former) teammate that looks very similar. Donta Smith
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3851

o ya that has got to be him
Old 12-04-2007, 03:45 PM   #6
csc30
Can barely lace up my sneakers

csc30 has an OK reputation so far

This is definitely Donta Smith. I remember him from NBA live
csc30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 08:55 AM   #7
OPM