Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 11-05-2006, 10:46 AM   #1
AI09
Serious playground baller

AI09 has an OK reputation so far
Default 76ers (2-0) vs Heat (1-1)

Sunday, 2:00pm
vs. Heat

This will be a hard game for us to win. The only thing going for us in this game is that were at home and we have The Answer. The heat team is really deep and they have two superstars in Wade and Shaq. We need to do pretty much the same thing we did to the Magic and clog up the paint but also run out at the shooters. Wade had the biggest game of his life vs the 76ers and I hope that doesnt happen today. Also Korver will have to have continue his play from friday if we wanna win. Webber and Dalembert will have to step up defencivly. Iggy has to be aggresive and the bench Carney,Hunter,Green and Shav need to step up do something expecially Green he has to have a good game. Also Ollie has to set a good tempo.
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 12:12 PM   #2
NBAfan32
High school junior varsity star

NBAfan32 has an OK reputation so far

Gonna be mismatch problems for Philly on this game but as long as Dalembert doesnt get into foul trouble, we control the boards and have great contribution from our bench again, Philly has a chance to win. Hope we can make it 3-0.
NBAfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 02:10 PM   #3
AI09

Shaq isnt playing today its nothing serous but its a plus for us now AI has to worry about Alonzo in the paint
Old 11-05-2006, 03:24 PM   #4
AI09

Its halftime were down by 7. Doesnt seem bad huh? well 7 wouldnt be so bad if shaq was playing and ZO isnt in foul trouble. We got role players beating us. Its ok though its a good game and its still winnable so i hope we win.
Old 11-05-2006, 04:42 PM   #5
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

Yes, We Won Baby, What A Game Again By Ai, Korver. Iggy, Hunter, Sammy D Did Well, Especially Iggy. Yes, 3-0 Baby!
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 04:45 PM   #6
AI09

GREAT WIN FOR PHILLY!!!!
3-0 only undefeated team in the east.Another double-double for AI 31 points and 13 assists. Korver again with another great shooting display, hit 5 3's had 22 points. Webber with another doubl-double also Iggy with 20 points 7 boards and 5assists. 76ers as a team had more rebounds assists steals blocks and shot better from the arc than the heat. We also had less personal fouls and less turnovers than the heat. GREAT GAME!!
3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2006, 04:52 PM   #7
NBAfan32
High school junior varsity star

NBAfan32 has an OK reputation so far

Great game for philly. Hope they can keep this up. Next game is Indy. Go Sixers!
NBAfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 05:58 PM   #8
AI09

Yea i really hope they can keep it up. Monday i got Tryouts for my school team im already a lock on the team but still wish me luck!!!!! Tuesday another sixers game WATCH OUT INDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 11-05-2006, 07:57 PM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what a great start to the year i was feelin a little worried about the team but this has really gotten me pumped about this team that was a great win ai had a typically huge day korver was bangin it in from 3 and iggy had a great game i think this is a break out year for him he is really starting to assert himself more offensively
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 08:33 PM   #10
6erhooper
Can barely lace up my sneakers

6erhooper has an OK reputation so far

YES, great win for the Sixers. You can almost see their confidence rise. I taped it and just finished watching it. KK is playing with so much confidence. Good game for Hunter too. Really, everybody showing a lot of effort. I actually can't wait for the next game.
6erhooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 05:30 AM   #11
Serge
Great young streetballer

Serge has an OK reputation so far

AI amazing stuff once again will have a MVP kinda season for the 3rd season straight with out winning the MVP, because our team won't be good enough again at the end. It really actually starting to p*ss me of. First 2 years ago when AI finished 4th in MVP vote behind Nash, Shaq, and Dirk he deff should have won it that year I think the Sixers made the playoffs. But since Nash, and Shaq came in to there new teams and turned around a team that really sucked, and both teams won 60 games they finished 1 and 2 in the MVP voting. Then last season he did have a MVP season, but of course Lebron, and Kobe deserved the MVP more so nothing I can say here except that he should have still finished like 5th in the MVP votes not 10th. Also Nash should never have won last season like WTF? LOL

Ah sorry just tired of AI not getting the MVP cause of the GM not putting guys around him to have a good team.

Now back to the topic Korver again good game, and Iggy great game dude is going to be a triple double threat night in and night out.
Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 11:47 PM   #12
sean
I brick open layups

sean has an OK reputation so far

try to relax...
Iverson has had MVP seasons in the past and not won them, but last year was not an MVP season.

Korver played well sunday, but is still 1 dimensional, and Iggy looks great, but in the long run is the biggest single problem for this team.
sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 12:03 AM   #13
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

iguodala, biggest problem? ur an idiot
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: