Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 12-31-2010, 08:43 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Nets keep getting smoked, this time by Thunder Dec 29

Thunder roll past Nets 114-93 -- The AP reports: Kevin Durant and the Oklahoma City Thunder are forgetting what a losing streak feels like. Durant scored 27 points before taking the fourth quarter off and the Thunder bounced back from their latest loss by rolling past the error-prone New Jersey Nets 114-93 on Wednesday night. Oklahoma City forced a season-high 23 turnovers and won for the 10th straight time immediately following a loss... Russell Westbrook added 17 points and seven assists through the first three quarters as all 12 players scored for Oklahoma City. Reserve James Harden had 11 points to reach double figures for the ninth straight game, and Nenad Krstic and Nick Collison added 10 apiece. Oklahoma City had a season-high 31 assists and piled up 23 points off of the Netsí turnovers.

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/daily.shtml#ixzz19hFUmliv
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:41 PM   #2
Chris Quinn
Banned

Chris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nets keep getting smoked, this time by Thunder Dec 29

tough loss
Chris Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #3
Nova6
Decent playground baller

Nova6 has decent reputation
Default Re: Nets keep getting smoked, this time by Thunder Dec 29

damn
Nova6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:12 AM   #4
jebron-i