Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Default Halloween Night Madness: Man Gets Beat By A Whole Block In California Video GOT DAMN!

Halloween Night Madness: Man Gets Bbbeeaaattt By A Whole Block In California For Talking Reckless!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...QpG8y006cNS3DH

Default Re: Halloween Night Madness: Man Gets Beat By A Whole Block In California Video GOT DAMN!

wow.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Halloween Night Madness: Man Gets Beat By A Whole Block In California Video GOT DAMN!

Sad and despicable on so many levels. These aren't human beings.

Hopefully, that dreaded site will serve some good this time around by showing authorities who were the ones who could have possibly almost killed this poor guy.
    Last edited by Patrick Chewing; 11-04-2010 at 02:12 AM.

NBA rookie of the year

Cowards and base animals. Mob hysteria is a scary thing.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Not trying to defend him at all since I have no idea of all the events that occurred, but everyone who kicked and punched when he was already knocked out is a fukcing pu$$y.

Fight the fair one; none of that pu$$y shit

Sheeeit kinda wish I hadn't seen that now.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Dude should have kept his mouth shut so none of this shit would have happened or maybe dude just drunk.....that's some f#cked up shit.

Local High School Star LongBeachLakers's Avatar

cool video. i like how the mob surrounded the victim, then proceeded to pumble him into a pulp. Very entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Gundress
    Dude should have kept his mouth shut so none of this shit would have happened or maybe dude just drunk.....that's some f#cked up shit.
    Clearly he's intoxicated in this video, and of course the "N" word is being thrown around and we can clearly see he's not African-American. People gain a lot of confidence when they're drunk. Not saying that was a factor, but I've been alive long enough to know it certainly plays a part.

You could have easily shut this guy up with one punch and he would have been knocked out cold. But to kick and stomp on his head repeatedly? If he's not a vegetable after this, then he's one lucky dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Sad and despicable on so many levels. These aren't human beings.
    Those are human beings. History shows we are more naturally this way than kind and caring.

Scuba Steve
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Camera man is retarded, and so is anyone that participated. Do people not realize how easy it is to take a human life in such circumstances? One punch can kill a man, and when you're pummeling a man like that, stomping on his head, punching him on his chin, you're only closer to making it a certainty.

I don't understand how there are humans like this out there. Someone needs to take these mongrels and teach them to function within a society, and within the morals of a society.

NUGGETS ALL THE WAY Mr Clutch Melo's Avatar

Blu Ray

This video is disturbing on many levels. I'm very interested in the medical aspect behind mob mentality. It is mental or physical? Is their some sort of trigger that goes off in somebody's head that shuts off your conscious and basically turns you into an animal? Because only the simplest animals on earth could participate in something like this.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    This video is disturbing on many levels. I'm very interested in the medical aspect behind mob mentality. It is mental or physical? Is their some sort of trigger that goes off in somebody's head that shuts off your conscious and basically turns you into an animal? Because only the simplest animals on earth could participate in something like this.
    I would say drugs\booze play a role for some. It was pretty crazy but not as bad as some people are acting. Guy was clearly shooting his mouth off and was provoking it. Obviously not to that degree but still.I wouldn't participate in something to that degree but wouldn't care much if it happened as long as the person provoked it. Kinda cheap going like 20 vs 1 tho . I wouldn't go as far as to say a simplest "animal".

Blu Ray

I'm talking about the guys who were running every 5 seconds to viciously kick and punch the head/face of the unconcious drunk fellow in the street.

Those are the animals. And yes, I literally mean animal. They had reverted back to a simple state of conscious and were acting solely on instinct. Kind of like Altered States but without the LSD and flotation tank.