Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #31
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Realities about LeBron's 2013 Championship Run

You know in the last three and a half months...wade has scored over 25 points once?

I thought it was made up when I heard it...but it isnt. He has not had back to back 30 point games in 15 months.

First year the big 3 were together he was having 28 and 29ppg months.

If he drops one more notch im not even sure its a big 2 anymore. Bosh fell out of the big 3 last year to me....if he was ever in it to begin with.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:29 AM   #32
sfballa13
Kids at the park dunk on me

sfballa13 has not been impressing people

Whoever is trying to compare Wade to Pippen and Rodman to Bosh are just embarrassing themselves

Wade at a 100% doesnt sniff Pippen's defense

Bosh scores more than Rodman but Rodman also played an integral role in shutting down Malone. Bosh couldnt dream of shutting Duncan down as evidenced by Duncan shiitting all over him in Games 6 and 7

Rodman also averaged 12 rebounds a game in 97-98 and put up 15 and 14 rebounds a game in the playoffs in his last year in San Antonio and first year of the 3-peat in Chicago.
sfballa13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #33
iamgine

iamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave
If you're just looking at the box score he shot 41% in the playoffs that year.

He wasn't able to play anymore by the second half of game six, his back was basically done for if you actually watched the games.

Jordan basically sealed the deal for that title on his own.
Umm he shot 41% or lower the past 3 titles so it's not like it's something new.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:39 AM   #34
Greg Oden 50
Banned

Greg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGreg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGreg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

FAKE Fmvp 2013
Greg Oden 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: