Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: Post some pics of you guys getting blazed

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    sorry to say this catz but I really do have a dislike for pot heads in general...

some of my closest freinds are pot heads and there are 2 in particular that I know that still live with thier parents.....it is not a coincedence IMO

looking at the grandfather clock behind you tells me that is either your parents house or that you have the most uncool choice of furinture ever...if you keep smoking that crap you will stay next to that clock....forever.

now I am not really one to talk because i drink alot and that is probably worse...but both kill you...pot just kills you in a different way.

alcohol will literally kill you

pot will kill your life and ruin it completely....and I have seen it happen....and I still see it happen...

to be honest that last pic of you blowing out smoke and looking as though you are half brain dead makes me feel really sad for you.

do yourself a favor and stop smoking that crap....and don't give me the same BS excuse that all pot heads give me..."50% of all doctors and lawyers smoke pot"..."pot has never killed anyone"...ect ect.....

that stuff is VERY capable of ruining your life....trust me.
    I'm not really a typical stoner. I've always ha a good memory, and it's still sharp as a tack. I've always been good with numbers, remembering them, math, etc. I'm not burnt out, I'm not an idiot.

Don't feel sorry for me. I'm going to a great school, I have a job, plenty of friends, my own car. What's to feel bad about??

I could see the worry if I didn't have a LIFE, but I do, so don't worry 'bout me, bro. I'm living at home 'til I graduate, it's cheap and I'm close to my family.

I'm done having to defend myself in this thread. I thought I'd try to 'keep it real' but everyone has to act like it's such a HUGE deal that I smoke pot.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez
    I'm not really a typical stoner. I've always ha a good memory, and it's still sharp as a tack. I've always been good with numbers, remembering them, math, etc. I'm not burnt out, I'm not an idiot.
    you said the same thing yesterday bro

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by gts

link?

Learning to shoot layups Houston'sFinest's Avatar

haha ur ugly and gay

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Don't feel sorry for me. I'm going to a great school, I have a job, plenty of friends, my own car. What's to feel bad about??

I could see the worry if I didn't have a LIFE, but I do, so don't worry 'bout me, bro. I'm living at home 'til I graduate, it's cheap and I'm close to my family.

I'm done having to defend myself in this thread. I thought I'd try to 'keep it real' but everyone has to act like it's such a HUGE deal that I smoke pot.
    fair enough...

let me ask you this though...

do you smoke every single day?

fair enough...

let me ask you this though...

do you smoke every single day?
    Nah, I haven't even smoked today.

Usually 4 or 5 days a week. It's an ugly habit, I know, but I'm considering quitting. My sister asked me to, so I might do it.

shhhhhhh

link?
    lol, no link just yanking your chain...

sorry to say this catz but I really do have a dislike for pot heads in general...

some of my closest freinds are pot heads and there are 2 in particular that I know that still live with thier parents.....it is not a coincedence IMO

looking at the grandfather clock behind you tells me that is either your parents house or that you have the most uncool choice of furinture ever...if you keep smoking that crap you will stay next to that clock....forever.

now I am not really one to talk because i drink alot and that is probably worse...but both kill you...pot just kills you in a different way.

alcohol will literally kill you

pot will kill your life and ruin it completely....and I have seen it happen....and I still see it happen...

to be honest that last pic of you blowing out smoke and looking as though you are half brain dead makes me feel really sad for you.

do yourself a favor and stop smoking that crap....and don't give me the same BS excuse that all pot heads give me..."50% of all doctors and lawyers smoke pot"..."pot has never killed anyone"...ect ect.....

that stuff is VERY capable of ruining your life....trust me.

Its all dependent on the person. Some people can function and do every day things while being a stoner and others just let their lives just rot away.

Don't say alcohol wouldn't ruin your life. Trust me I have seen it. Yes it literally kills you but it can be worse than weed in killing your life. Alcohol is a much more dangerous overall IMO. A few relatives of mine were alcoholics and it really ruined their family life, social life, and just overall life in general.

Both weed and alcohol can ruin your life if you become addicted to them and if you are not motivated to do real life things. But I know a lot of stoners who are very smart, bright people who went on to grad school. It really depends on the person. Same goes with alcohol. I was a stoner in my college days, still had my priorities straight, made sure I did all my work and studies and graduated with a nice GPA.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    Its all dependent on the person. Some people can function and do every day things while being a stoner and others just let their lives just rot away..
    agreed...and no offense ment
    Don't say alcohol wouldn't ruin your life. Trust me I have seen it. Yes it literally kills you but it can be worse than weed in killing your life. Alcohol is a much more dangerous overall IMO. A few relatives of mine were alcoholics and it really ruined their family life, social life, and just overall life in general..
    very much agreed...alcohol is worse....and that is why I said that I really am not one to talk...I just wanted to point out what I have witnessed from my own freinds that smoke...
    Both weed and alcohol can ruin your life if you become addicted to them and if you are not motivated to do real life things. But I know a lot of stoners who are very smart, bright people who went on to grad school. It really depends on the person. Same goes with alcohol. I was a stoner in my college days, still had my priorities straight, made sure I did all my work and studies and graduated with a nice GPA.
    this is something that I can't really agree on...

I have never seen a stoner in my life go on to be successful...

and by "stoner" I am thinking of someone who smokes on a daily basis...right???...not someone that smokes on the weekends.

You think that Bill Gates or Mark Cuban or Donald Trump or (insert rich business man here) would be who they are if that got f*cking blazed to hell everyday of thier life ????

I don't buy into the myth that pot heads give me that alot of successful people (doctors, lawyers, ect.) are pot heads....I am sure there are a few exceptions but I just don't see how anyone could be really successful high everyday...

question:

if you were about to have heart surgury done would you not freak out if you found out the guy that is about to perform it was a stoner????

I would...

lol, no link just yanking your chain...
    lol, i know

I was a stoner in my college days, still had my priorities straight, made sure I did all my work and studies and graduated with a nice GPA.
    Bingo.

Thanks for the support, mate.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Hey, we all know 2 people represents a group of millions justly.

Local High School Star MrEncinas's Avatar

I don't buy into the myth that pot heads give me that alot of successful people (doctors, lawyers, ect.) are pot heads....I am sure there are a few exceptions but I just don't see how anyone could be really successful high everyday...
    One very large factor to consider is that so many people, specifically successfully and wealthy people, fear how others would react if they knew they smoked pot. However, there have been a large number of successfully people that have admitted to marijuana use. Carl Sagan, Bruce Babbitt, Claiborne Pell, Newt Gingrich, Woody Harrelson, Brad Pitt, and a host of musicians; The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Louis Armstrong, Willie Nelson, and Bing Crosby to name a few. Some that have admitted to smoking marijuana but not what most (yourself included) would consider a "pothead" include; Al Gore, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, George Clooney, JFK, and of course current President George W. Bush.

Just for anyone that may be curious, I myself don't smoke very often. I did frequently in high school and a little while after, but it's much less frequent nowadays (a few times a year).