Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Gucci Mane is the most underrated rapper of his generation

Listen to Trap God, or I'm up, Or trap Back!!!
    People say he can't rap, but don't believe that!! His trap rhymes are just over most of your heads..

Default Re: Gucci Mane is the most under appreciated rapper of this generation.

Lemon

Serious playground baller AboveTheRim.'s Avatar

I can't stand this type of auto-tuned rap with such a boring and repetitive beat (looping the same 5 seconds over and over, for real?). I honestly can't judge his skills as an emcee from the song you recommended to listen to (Trap God), but based on my criticism already stated, I don't agree with you whatsoever.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    Listen to Trap God, or I'm up, Or trap Back!!!
    People say he can't rap, but don't believe that!! His trap rhymes are just over most of your heads..

GOAT trap rapper tbh

Serious playground baller AboveTheRim.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    GOAT trap rapper tbh
    No offense, but after hearing what you did with PB, I can't take your credentials for valuing rap seriously at all.

Quote Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
    No offense, but after hearing what you did with PB, I can't take your credentials for valuing rap seriously at all.
    Could you even hear it, b? Check my new shit. It's pretty legendary. 2012

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...9nHxvnodt8Mbaw

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

freddie gibbs is also kinda alright.

These young cats love to see ignorant ass black men on the Mic.....as soon as someone spits with a modicum of intelligence they're boring or preachy. I get that in some instances all you want to do is party and listen to a good beat and a catchy hook but Gucci is trash. He's not even better than Young Jeezy. Freddie Gibbs>Gucci....dude is retarded and has a mumble mouth.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    GOAT trap rapper tbh
    No doubt. Ppl just don't even know what he's talking about. That's why they think he can't rap.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    These young cats love to see ignorant ass black men on the Mic.....as soon as someone spits with a modicum of intelligence they're boring or preachy. I get that in some instances all you want to do is party and listen to a good beat and a catchy hook but Gucci is trash. He's not even better than Young Jeezy. Freddie Gibbs>Gucci....dude is retarded and has a mumble mouth.
    What are you talking about? Cause I like Gucci I only like ignorant music? I like other preachy rappers also. Guccis just the truth at rapping about the trap.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    IMO, comparing Jeezy and his CTE label mate Freddie Gibbs to Gucci is kind of insulting. I don't think that either of those artists are making anything even nearly as mind-numbing as Gucci's music.

I feel like Jeezy and Gibbs put way more thought into their songs and are way better rappers in every sense of the word.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Rapping wise Boogeyman is probably the best song Gucci ever made and it would be the worst song on Jeezys first album. Gucci isnt even special as a dope boy rapper.

Hes a mile short of Pusha. Hell hes worse than Ja Rules old sidekick who ended up in the Reup Gang. Hes no C murda.

I dont know how anyone compares him to Gibbs. Gibbs can rap.

lol

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Having thought it out....put Gucci on No Limit at its peak....hes the second worst rapper on the label ahead of only Silk the Shocker who I barely even consider a rapper. Mia X wipes the floor with Gucci.