Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: When Did You Realize Girl's/Women's Basketball Is A Joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Women's tennis is legit though. I can watch that.
    That is one sport where the difference is not that great. I used to play tennis and I was very good, but if I played a WTA professional, especially someone with power like Serena, I would get absolutely crushed.

Quote Originally Posted by PK3434
    That is one sport where the difference is not that great. I used to play tennis and I was very good, but if I played a WTA professional, especially someone with power like Serena, I would get absolutely crushed.
    Meh, not really.

Venus and Serena actually play a guy who was a "pro amateur" player a while back, and they got demolished.

Lindsay Davenport has a husband who played reasonable amateur tennis. She never dared play him, even during her prime, because she knew she would lose. Keep in mind that her husband was not even an active tennis player at that point.

Tennis is a very physical sport. Really, if you play on a regular basis and are in shape you should be able to hang in the WTA quite easily.

That said, womens tennis is still enjoyable to watch. And it's not even just because of these in shape women sweating and moaning and running around in skirts....
    The pace is a little slower and there are more rallies than in men's tennis.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Plus you get to hear them yell out those cries and moans every time they hit a shot back.

If you close your eyes its like being in a threesome.

Ibleed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Since my father could produce sperm and witnessed women's basketball. The Disgust somehow altered my DNA and ever since then I have been disgusted with Women's basketball, unless there is a dime piece playing a game WITH US, and backing me down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibleed
    Since my father could produce sperm and witnessed women's basketball. The Disgust somehow altered my DNA and ever since then I have been disgusted with Women's basketball, unless there is a dime piece playing a game WITH US, and backing me down.
    +1 yeah, its different ball game when they back you down if you playing with them. Then you can't be playing around you better make sure to thrust your pelvic area ( no homo) to make sure she doesn't get to much position if you know what i mean.

Playoffs? Playoffs!!! Mississippi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    +1 yeah, its different ball game when they back you down if you playing with them. Then you can't be playing around you better make sure to thrust your pelvic area ( no homo) to make sure she doesn't get to much position if you know what i mean.
    Um why no homo?

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi
    Um why no homo?
    idk, is it me though or have ppl stopped saying no homo a bunch like last year everybody said that.

idk, is it me though or have ppl stopped saying no homo a bunch like last year everybody said that.
    It was actually pretty homo of you to say "no homo". Why would it be homo to thrust your pelvic area into a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi
    It was actually pretty homo of you to say "no homo". Why would it be homo to thrust your pelvic area into a girl?
    No, your misunderstanding I was telling dude to do that that's homo. So i had to call no homo when i was explaining it to him even though it was to a girl.

No, your misunderstanding I was telling dude to do that that's homo. So i had to call no homo when i was explaining it to him even though it was to a girl.
    Haha, Oh I get it now.

Dunking on everybody in the park LebrickJames84''s Avatar

lol 100-0 that stiill cracks me up.

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

I can't watch womens basketball, but yeah, I can definately watch womens tennis. Highest ratio of good looking girls with nice bodies compared to other womens sports. Plus a lot of womes tennis players are from European countries Slovakia, Czech Republic etc. Some of the hottest women in the world.

Although I can watch womens boxing, but mainly cause im a boxing nut, and they actually have better technique than a lot of the guys do.