Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 01-22-2008, 05:49 PM   #16
Sailor
Kids at the park dunk on me

Sailor has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: was it just me or was Kobe not interested in being on the floor in the 2nd and 3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
It's not that.
It's just when he doesnít shoot as much as he normally does its fine. But when he takes like 2 shots in 2 quarters? You see it seems as if he wants to prove a point. Itís funny because usually this overly passive Kobe comes after a night where he takes too many shots. If you look at the games, the approach he is taking is, ok Iím going to try to take as few shots as possible and show everybody how bad this team really is. If you noticed when you see this passive Kobe, our defense isnít as great as it can be. Also, you can see it in the guys. They know when Kobe is being that ďFine! I wont take any shotsĒ guy. Dfish, Lamar, and Phil, all these guys know what he is trying to accomplish. Yesterday against the nuggets, our team was just rolling. Kobe took 7 shots, and they were within the offense. There was no need for Kobe to take so many shots because we are in a rhythm, but against The suns we needed to mix it up with a bit of Kobe shooting and he wouldnít do it. Iím not sure if you understand the difference

What kind of drugs are you on ?

He thinks that and this... blah blah blah
Are you in his brain ?
You must have a super power that you can read his thoughts from TV. WOW!

Hallucination is not a good sign.

He never ever started a game ignoring the others. If someone is good, he always shared the ball. Whenever team needed him, he was there, like in 3rd period.

If everyone plays like this, he will never try another 40 something shots. Whenever others play like garbage, he will step up again and try to save everybody's ass.

But what the hell I know, he is either ball hog or trying to prove something, make everybody look useless. He probably went home and cried last night since his plan failed, right?
Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 06:03 PM   #17
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: was it just me or was Kobe not interested in being on the floor in the 2nd and 3rd?

Well said MJ, there is a difference between not shooting and not running the offense opposed to not shooting and running the offense
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:41 PM   #18
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: was it just me or was Kobe not interested in being on the floor in the 2nd and 3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor
What kind of drugs are you on ?

He thinks that and this... blah blah blah
Are you in his brain ?
You must have a super power that you can read his thoughts from TV. WOW!

Hallucination is not a good sign.

He never ever started a game ignoring the others. If someone is good, he always shared the ball. Whenever team needed him, he was there, like in 3rd period.

If everyone plays like this, he will never try another 40 something shots. Whenever others play like garbage, he will step up again and try to save everybody's ass.

But what the hell I know, he is either ball hog or trying to prove something, make everybody look useless. He probably went home and cried last night since his plan failed, right?

Mari - j - uana

Anyway, you know what? your right. I don't know what he is thinking. But do you?
Another thing, If I lead you to believe that I did know what he is thinking then Iím sorry. I didnít mean to.

I confess: I do not know what Kobe Bryant is thinking.
I was simply stating that when I saw the games and he wasnít shooting, From my observations, it LOOKED as if he didnít care or he was trying to prove a point.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:44 PM   #19
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: was it just me or was Kobe not interested in being on the floor in the 2nd and 3rd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexthegod
Well said MJ, there is a difference between not shooting and not running the offense opposed to not shooting and running the offense

Thank you, I'm guessing you understood where I was coming from.

Iím sorry I didnít explain myself well enough for others to understand (Cough, CoughÖ)
Old 01-22-2008, 08:32 PM   #20
Sailor
Kids at the park dunk on me

Sailor has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Mari - j - uana

Anyway, you know what? your right. I don't know what he is thinking. But do you?
Another thing, If I lead you to believe that I did know what he is thinking then Iím sorry. I didnít mean to.

I confess: I do not know what Kobe Bryant is thinking.
I was simply stating that when I saw the games and he wasnít shooting, From my observations, it LOOKED as if he didnít care or he was trying to prove a point.

It must be a good stuff this "Mari - j - uana"
Lots of words but completely empty. "I confess..." How touchy !

Your observations sucks! He didn't care or trying to prove a point, huh
Clean up from drugs and then watch the games again. I'm not in his brain and I never mentioned that, like you did. I watch games and enjoy winning. There is no point to ruin a win, coming here and making BS comments.

If you can't watch objectively, read newspapers or do something or stop talking nonsense or keep them yourself. PJ mentioned many times, Kobe is doing whatever PJ tells him to do. Sometimes he has a green light, sometimes he is a facilitator, sometimes something else. Whatever they did over there, it worked and we won the game. If we will win, I don't care if Kobe makes 100 shots or none. Besides, the basketball we played, was great !
Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:45 PM   #21
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor
It must be a good stuff this "Mari - j - uana"
Lots of words but completely empty. "I confess..." How touchy !

Your observations sucks! He didn't care or trying to prove a point, huh
Clean up from drugs and then watch the games again. I'm not in his brain and I never mentioned that, like you did. I watch games and enjoy winning. There is no point to ruin a win, coming here and making BS comments.

If you can't watch objectively, read newspapers or do something or stop talking nonsense or keep them yourself. PJ mentioned many times, Kobe is doing whatever PJ tells him to do. Sometimes he has a green light, sometimes he is a facilitator, sometimes something else. Whatever they did over there, it worked and we won the game. If we will win, I don't care if Kobe makes 100 shots or none. Besides, the basketball we played, was great !

I wasnít serious about the drugs by the way.

And ok. Youíre right. My observations suck. I know nothing. Kobe always listens to Phil (I have read Philís book where he has said a few things about Kobe) And Phil hasnít ever said anything about Kobe right? nothing about him not wanting to play for the Lakers or looking disinterested in team? Youíre right.

Next time, I will watch my thoughts and comments around you because I donít want to offend you. I donít want to express my thoughts, because they might be wrong.

By the way, I see you mentioned that some players have the green light or you said Kobe did. The way I look at it, Some players have the green light, Kobe is on the freeway at times

Lol, Iím just playing, donít get upset.

Wait can you please show me where I said I was in ďKobeís brainĒ
Old 01-22-2008, 09:15 PM   #22
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sailor settle down brother, we are all Laker fans and some of us had different observations about the game. We can agree to disagree ;) You and me disagree on Kobe's play in the PHX game that doesn't mean I don't like Kobe or I'm a Kobe hater or that I think your full of bull. It's just my observation.

It's a long season, and every player is going to have off days. In my opinion he had an off game. The important thing is that he bounced back and had a very good game and the Lakers won.
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: