Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2011, 04:04 PM   #16
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Passengers Thwart Attempted Hijacking on Turkish Airlines Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
I had a little tyrade about it in this thread but I really believe that it will be nearly impossible to hijack an airplane ever again unless you somehow manage to get an automatic weapon on board. Post 9/11 people just aren't going to let themselves be at the mercy of some ass hole who can only do so much damage. I think it makes all the security measures at the airport a moronic waste of time and a show to ease the weak minds.

Now in this case, you have someone claiming to have a bomb, which makes for an interesting situation- do you choose to believe that he somehow managed to sneak a bomb past metal detectors and bag scanners and hope that his plans aren't to use the plane as a weapon or do you stomp his ass? Well played fellas.

Yeah, I highly doubt we see another 9/11 event of that magnitude ever again. 10 years later and we're arresting people oversees even before making their way to the States. One of the many positive outcomes from this war on terror.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: