Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 12-30-2011, 12:17 PM   #31
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Getting back to Basketball

Oh, I apologize. I forgot that I'm a sheep. Have to keeping checking the card in my wallet that reminds me of that I'm a certified sheep and I can't come to accept that James Johnson is a complete waste of talent that doesn't play excellent defense, hustles for the ball, nor gives up on a play.

Thank the lord that you're around to keep reminding us that our combo of Calderon/Bargnani are studs (especially on the defensive side of the ball, since you're such an expert at analysing that side of the floor) and they will bring us to the promiseland one of these days. I feel so much better right now.

FCardelle = #1 Raptors Poster on ISH

Last edited by BoogieWoogieMan : 12-30-2011 at 12:19 PM.
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:38 PM   #32
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
Oh, I apologize. I forgot that I'm a sheep. Have to keeping checking the card in my wallet that reminds me of that I'm a certified sheep and I can't come to accept that James Johnson is a complete waste of talent that doesn't play excellent defense, hustles for the ball, nor gives up on a play.

Thank the lord that you're around to keep reminding us that our combo of Calderon/Bargnani are studs (especially on the defensive side of the ball, since you're such an expert at analysing that side of the floor) and they will bring us to the promiseland one of these days. I feel so much better right now.

I'm not #1 poster but I'm not a sheep either. I'll keep writing my own opinion.

JJ, Bayless, Magloire, Gray, Butler... there are some players in the roster that are borderline NBA players. I mean that maybe they have a NBA contract in a couple of seasons or maybe they haven't.
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:18 PM   #33
bluerap
Local High School Star

bluerap has decent reputation

Quote:

you forgot about our all-nba sf, linas kleiza.
bluerap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:26 PM   #34
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerap
you forgot about our all-nba sf, linas kleiza.

I am such a fool...
Old 12-30-2011, 03:29 PM   #35
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCardelle
I'm not #1 poster but I'm not a sheep either. I'll keep writing my own opinion.

I agree. You have every right to be entitled to your opinion, however it is my right to call you a dumbass. Everybody wins!

Carry on with your senile antics.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:09 PM   #36
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

ummh I missed these quarrels... Boogieetc is rather dull though

Anyway, now I have another reason to watch Raptors games... is JJ the next Dennis Rodman???
Old 12-30-2011, 04:25 PM   #37
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
ummh I missed these quarrels... Boogieetc is rather dull though

Oh snap! Lilbeastnani with the haymaker, my feelings are hurt! Er...I mean FCardelle.

Btw, this just in from the sheep news bulletin board. Linas Kleiza will return from his injury and will win MIP award. Let's go team Euro!
Old 12-30-2011, 04:42 PM   #38
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Oh snap! Lilbeastnani with the haymaker, my feelings are hurt! Er...I mean FCardelle.

Btw, this just in from the sheep news bulletin board. Linas Kleiza will return from his injury and will win MIP award. Let's go team Euro!
I guess that Butler is keeping the starting SF spot for Kleiza. That would explain why JJ doesn't start.
I wouldn't give him MIP award (if he plays as I expect) because last season he was injured and it doesn't count. You have to take into account his seasons in Denver. And later in Europe.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:54 PM   #39
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
I guess that Butler is keeping the starting SF spot for Kleiza. That would explain why JJ doesn't start.
I wouldn't give him MIP award (if he plays as I expect) because last season he was injured and it doesn't count. You have to take into account his seasons in Denver. And later in Europe.

It's not that we (well at least me) are saying he is a bad player. We are just trying to say that JJ is a good defensive prospect. He was brought to this team for a reason. He may not be lockdown defender material, but he still knows how to keep in front of his man unlike some. Kleiza is a good player, but unless he is healthy, he isn't doin much for us.
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:30 AM   #40
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

why is everyone arguing with FC about defense? its freaking FC!!! The guy has bargs and calderon as his favorite players and has defended them constantly. this forum has seriously lost its value when guys like fc and lilbeastnani put up their ridiculous opinions.

whatever, I'm not that active here any ways, so who gives a crap if these two or three idiots on here ruin us having any possibility of a sane discussion.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: