Not in 2K13.

Default Re: NBA 2k14

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Not in 2K13.
    i'm pretty sure you could, it just changes the animation

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    i'm pretty sure you could, it just changes the animation
    Yea I had my balls blocked. Not so epic...the animation.

Used to block dunks all the time in 2K12.

It is damn near impossible to block dunks in 2K13. I think I've only done it once & it shocked everyone who was playing Team-Up with me.

Dunking on everybody in the park

I think only LeBron can block dunks!

you could definitely block dunks but it never happens. You either get glitched on and the player just flies through you or the guy will jus missed the dunk off the rim. probably blocked like 2 dunks EVER in 2K.

Look people wanna get technical? Yes you can block dunks. But it happens RARELY to the point that you question if you can block dunks at all. Which is what prompts gamers to say you CANT block dunks. Face it blocking not only dunks but in general in nba2k13 was rare. I'm not talkin about the spot up shooter who has your grandmoms shot release. I'm talkin about the images in the photo up above doesnt happen. I'm talkin plenty of drives to the basket and it doesnt even have to be a dunk where you as a defender clearly should block the shot and dont. For a game that promoted the Bron chase down dunk you sure couldnt block shyt after chasing a player down.

I dont get where some people say you could block dunks, shots on 2k13. Shut up, you're a liar.

Side note: In My Player Pick up it was BEYOND ridiculous the lack of blocking.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Look people wanna get technical? Yes you can block dunks. But it happens RARELY to the point that you question if you can block dunks at all. Which is what prompts gamers to say you CANT block dunks. Face it blocking not only dunks but in general in nba2k13 was rare. I'm not talkin about the spot up shooter who has your grandmoms shot release. I'm talkin about the images in the photo up above doesnt happen. I'm talkin plenty of drives to the basket and it doesnt even have to be a dunk where you as a defender clearly should block the shot and dont. For a game that promoted the Bron chase down dunk you sure couldnt block shyt after chasing a player down.

I dont get where some people say you could block dunks, shots on 2k13. Shut up, you're a liar.

Side note: In My Player Pick up it was BEYOND ridiculous the lack of blocking.
    my grandmother got a quick trigger, she'll light it up

Home of the 16

^This (GOBB) & for what it's worth, I was addicted to NBA live 03' when I was a kid & I was so obsessed at blocking dunks cuz my uncle would cheese with O'neal on the baseline ... So the only way to stop him was to time the block every fucking dunk attempt. That was back when they didn't have animations for blocks, you had to swat it out of their hand & IT WAS REALLY FUCKING HARD.

For 2k13, you have to time everything, if the guy is about to dunk, & you timed it perfectly, the animation changes to where he doesn't show he's dunking but changes to a struggling animation & then the player blocks it. Sometimes when there are no animations available, based on where every one is positioned, you just really have to time it & swat it out & it's a pain in my ass. I really bet there's about 2-4 blocking animations in this game, which is why it rarely happens I guess cuz' all of them have to be timed perfectly.

So work on your TIMING BITCHES.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    you could definitely block dunks but it never happens. You either get glitched on and the player just flies through you or the guy will jus missed the dunk off the rim. probably blocked like 2 dunks EVER in 2K.
    this is the animation I meant

Banned

Ronnie2K keeps tweeting about this big news which is #3R335. They said they're gonna announce it next week. This is apparently the news that "amped up" the guys at the Community Team-Up so I'm guessing it's Crew.

#3R335

3 = C - Third letter of the alphabet
    R = R
    3 = E - Flip 3 backwards and it's E
    3 = W - Flip 3 sideways and it's W

5+3+3+3 = 14

Crew 2K14

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Something I really wish they would add in NBA 2K is alternate Jerseys in MyCareer. It doesn't need to be us choosing the jersey, they can just apply them every 3rd or 4th road game. I know they can do it, because the Lakers in MyCareer have white jerseys on when you play @ Staples Center in Sundays.

Banned

DAMMIT SOMEONE CRACK THIS!

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt

DAMMIT SOMEONE CRACK THIS!
    I'm pretty sure Crew is coming back. I don't remember the exact cracking down of the code, but I'm sure it's somewhere online.