Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-30-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
Knicks101
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default BLT Lays

Anybody try these? I just got a bag, and I don't know how I feel about them. They do taste like a BLT, albeit not a very good one, but they are fairly addictive. Felt embarrassed buying them at the supermarket, but I had to try them. The BLT is the GOAT sandwich.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #2
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people
Default Re: BLT Lays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
The BLT is the GOAT sandwich.
slow down turbo
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:18 PM   #3
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They suck. I also tried them out of curiosity a few weeks ago.

They taste more like buttered bread than anything else. Would never eat them again.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:24 PM   #4
Knicks101
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
They suck. I also tried them out of curiosity a few weeks ago.

They taste more like buttered bread than anything else. Would never eat them again.

I don't know, I definitely taste tomato and kind of a pork taste. Not like bacon exactly, but some kind of pork. They aren't good, that's for sure, but interesting. Worth a try.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: