Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops


Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2019, 11:38 PM   #76
FultzNationRISE
Local High School Star
 
FultzNationRISE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,383
Default Re: Trump has increased the deficit 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco 50
I will read it, but only if he pays for my copy.


You’re lampooning this as an obviously counter-intuitive suggestion... when it literally parallels the serious “viewpoints” you put forth regularly.

‘Grats my guy
FultzNationRISE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 11:39 PM   #77
FultzNationRISE
Local High School Star
 
FultzNationRISE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,383
Default Re: Trump has increased the deficit 68%

You startin to understand why Im not being malicious, but simply truthful when I point out you arent very keen?
FultzNationRISE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 11:47 PM   #78
Loco 50
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,191
Default Re: Trump has increased the deficit 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
You’re lampooning this as an obviously counter-intuitive suggestion... when it literally parallels the serious “viewpoints” you put forth regularly.

‘Grats my guy
Sorry guy, but you've shared no life experience here that would otherwise convince me that any of your viewpoints have any merit. Any substance. I see none.

Prove me wrong.

Pretty sure we're done here again as most interactions with you continue until you feel you've had the last word and now I've said my piece.

Good luck in your journey.
Loco 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 11:49 PM   #79
Proctor
College superstar
 
Proctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 8,431
Default Re: Trump has increased the deficit 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco 50
Sorry guy, but you've shared no life experience here that would otherwise convince me that any of your viewpoints have any merit. Any substance. I see none.
Blades of Freedom? His failed acting career? His dozen personas on this site? No merit? Hello...?
Proctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 12:11 AM   #80
FultzNationRISE
Local High School Star
 
FultzNationRISE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,383
Default Re: Trump has increased the deficit 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco 50
Sorry guy, but you've shared no life experience here that would otherwise convince me that any of your viewpoints have any merit. Any substance. I see none.

Prove me wrong.

Pretty sure we're done here again as most interactions with you continue until you feel you've had the last word and now I've said my piece.

Good luck in your journey.





The book is ABOUT my life experiences.

You were literally just begging me IN THIS THREAD to tell you more about myself

So if you wanna know... go buy the book.


You try to say clever things that you hope make sense... and they're just so easy to expose.

You can't SERIOUSLY be mad at me for shooting fish in a barrel, can you!?
FultzNationRISE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 09:48 AM   #81
MaxFly
Stylin' on you
 
MaxFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 10,158
Default Re: Trump has increased the deficit 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
libruhl tears. legend says they're made of soy.

like the soy that farmers used to sell before the great maga trade war turned them into welfare queens.

did y'all know that to date, the government handouts to farmers have amounted to over $28 billion- double what the entire auto industry received during the great recession?

the more you know.

maga.

I recall quite a bit of consternation around the auto bailouts. Interestingly enough, most, if not all of those who were outraged by the auto bailouts are fully supportive of the farm bailouts. Weird.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 11:35 AM   #82
ItsMillerTime
O LA DI PO
 
ItsMillerTime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Naptown
Posts: 2,353
Default Re: Trump has increased the deficit 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proctor
Blades of Freedom? His failed acting career? His dozen personas on this site? No merit? Hello...?

This is the most ironic thing about him. He espouses viewpoints like he's completely anti-welfare, anti-socialism, etc but I guarantee this moron goes through dead end jobs every other month and takes money from the government. A true bottom feeder of society.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 11:43 AM   #83
warriorfan
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
warriorfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 23,897
Default Re: Trump has increased the deficit 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proctor
Blades of Freedom? His failed acting career? His dozen personas on this site? No merit? Hello...?

He also had a cool blog about him eating McDonald’s every day. Pretty interesting stuff
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 11:45 AM   #84
warriorfan
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
warriorfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 23,897
Default Re: Trump has increased the deficit 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
This is the most ironic thing about him. He espouses viewpoints like he's completely anti-welfare, anti-socialism, etc but I guarantee this moron goes through dead end jobs every other month and takes money from the government. A true bottom feeder of society.

That is pretty funny. He’s a total pull yourself up by the bootstraps guy while he flounders in his failed childish endeavors. It’s kinda cute.

Keep on chugging lil guy! You can do it!
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 01:09 AM   #85
Jasper
Bucks Brigade
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 13,068
Default Re: Trump has increased the deficit 68%

if you never screwed ----

Trump is showing you , how to screw you.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 11:28 AM   #86
Jasper
Bucks Brigade
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 13,068
Default Re: Trump has increased the deficit 68%

Would like the Trumpsters explain - bring American jobs back , when they just closed another steel company in America
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 12:45 PM   #87
CelticBaller
The One
 
CelticBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: CT, GOATLAND
Posts: 22,705
Default Re: Trump has increased the deficit 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
Would like the Trumpsters explain - bring American jobs back , when they just closed another steel company in America
Unemployment is low though. There are jobs to it there
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 01:45 PM   #88
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.
 
Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 24,329
Default Re: Trump has increased the deficit 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
Unemployment is low though. There are jobs to it there
There are jobs but a lot of them don't pay enough. I know people that are working and still homeless, even gave a friend of mine a spare room. He pays me 200 a week for it, works overnights setting up displays at Home Depot. And it's not enough. On the flip side he screwed himself over with child support payments but still, he has some weeks where he works 60 hours and he doesn't make enough to score his own apartment.

I don't blame Trump for that by the way, but I also give him no credit for low unemployment numbers. my ignorant two cents: Presidents have always gotten too much credit and too much blame.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 02:15 PM   #89
qrich
King Heno
 
qrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson/520!
Posts: 24,715
Default Re: Trump has increased the deficit 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
There are jobs but a lot of them don't pay enough. I know people that are working and still homeless, even gave a friend of mine a spare room. He pays me 200 a week for it, works overnights setting up displays at Home Depot. And it's not enough. On the flip side he screwed himself over with child support payments but still, he has some weeks where he works 60 hours and he doesn't make enough to score his own apartment.

I don't blame Trump for that by the way, but I also give him no credit for low unemployment numbers. my ignorant two cents: Presidents have always gotten too much credit and too much blame.

Yup.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 02:28 PM   #90
CelticBaller
The One
 
CelticBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: CT, GOATLAND
Posts: 22,705
Default Re: Trump has increased the deficit 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
There are jobs but a lot of them don't pay enough. I know people that are working and still homeless, even gave a friend of mine a spare room. He pays me 200 a week for it, works overnights setting up displays at Home Depot. And it's not enough. On the flip side he screwed himself over with child support payments but still, he has some weeks where he works 60 hours and he doesn't make enough to score his own apartment.

I don't blame Trump for that by the way, but I also give him no credit for low unemployment numbers. my ignorant two cents: Presidents have always gotten too much credit and too much blame.
Stop exaggerating. There’s plenty of jobs that pay well in low cost of living places

If you can’t afford to live in Boston just move. You’re not entitled to stay there
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:




Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:00 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

InsideHoops.com Home

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Daily Roundup

NBA Scores

NBA Stats

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

Fantasy Basketball

Basketball Sneakers

Search Site

STAY CONNECTED
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy