Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Default Re: I shaved my ass and got it waxed. Its ripe for kissing as the Sixers season will OWN

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
    Yeah those 104 guys at ESPN who get paid to analyze basketball are so unqualified to rank Love #7 and Bynum #13.
    Hollinger generation.

They clearly don't watch Wolves games anyway...when Kevin Love stops feeling the need to sit under the rime and not close people out to get defensive rebounds Pek can get anyway , maybe he'll a decent player.

They definitely go at least .500 without him unlike the horror show of last year.

Default Re: I shaved my ass and got it waxed. Its ripe for kissing as the Sixers season will OWN

3rd in the division GOBB

Quote Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
    3rd in the division GOBB
    Nah.. the Knicks should finish ahead of them too.

GoBB, I think you've been looking for this....

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
    Nah.. the Knicks should finish ahead of them too.
    yeah, division. Knicks, Celts then Philly. Not sold on Brooklyn yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
    Hollinger generation.

They clearly don't watch Wolves games anyway...when Kevin Love stops feeling the need to sit under the rime and not close people out to get defensive rebounds Pek can get anyway , maybe he'll a decent player.

They definitely go at least .500 without him unlike the horror show of last year.

chuckoakley, now that I think about it philly might finish fourth after Brooklyn but that's a toss up for me. Celts and NYK are def one and two in the division.

Poor Toronto

Well as long as Bynum is healthy and his head is on straight Philly is great.

Dunking on everybody in the park Suckafree's Avatar

They're better than indy thats for sure

How on EARTH is Love better than Bynum? Get that nonsense out of here.

Of course nutty NYK fans would claim Sixers could miss playoffs. Hate much?

Lou Williams is better than Nick Young now? Once again since when? In spite? Smells like it.

Missing Iggy? Perimeter defense perhaps, but if D.Wright, Evan Turner can pressure the perimeter we can lessen the blow. What is significant is the big in the middle improving the halfcourt while the Sixers have upgraded its perimeter shooting in the process. Just simply logic given how deep this team is.

Wait nutty NYK fan claims Sixers could miss playoffs? I had to revisit that nonsense, what a moron. Want to wager $$$$ on that? Doubt it huh.

Sixers will miss the veteran prescence of Brand but you guys are getting all LIFETIME channel on me. It aint that serious as you make it out to be.

Holiday/Wayns
    Richardson/Young
    Turner/Wright
    Hawes/Thad Young/L.Allen/Moultrie (athletic rookie who crashes boards)
    Bynum/Kwaaaamay Brown

Team is ready to punch teams in the mouth. NYK play defense? Ok. BKN finish over the Sixers how? Because you look on paper and look down at the erection? Go f*ck yourself, literally pick a palm. Nets bench is poo poo. Then you gotta factor the chemistry between so many star caliber players. Same deal as NYK with adding so many "names". We saw how that worked, not.

Bynum health vs Brook Shields?
    Bynum health vs reTarde Stoudemire? How many times did dude get injured come playoff time?

You can sit there and talk about healthy. You cant talk about anything bball related. Defense, rebounding, transition offense/defense, halfcourt offense you name it. Mum is the mofo word.

Sixers upgraded numerous areas. Only hit is a first team all defender in Iggy. Who steps up and lessen that loss? But remember we got a shotblocker in the paint whereas years prior? Not since Mutumbo. Half you kids were stil leaving shyt stains in drawers your mommy washed. Give me a break.

Kevin Love over Bynum? "espn said so"

What did espn say about the Sixers in relation to the East? Does it conflict with the crap you typed in here? Hmmm

chuckoakley, now that I think about it philly might finish fourth after Brooklyn but that's a toss up for me. Celts and NYK are def one and two in the division.

Poor Toronto
    How are NYK over Sixers???? Your team struggled to get over them last season. What improvements were made because you lost golden boy Jeremy Lin. What? His impact was overrated huh? Kidd/Felton replaces Lin now huh? Shumpert healthy? Doh. Like come on you NYK clowns kill me. Joke of a franchise. Cant wait.

Only team I give respect too is Boston. Miami goes without question. BKN? NYK? Indy? FOH, and thats short for f*ck outta here.

Other than Center were are they above average?

PG?
    Holiday seems very medicore.
    I take:
    Paul
    D.Will
    Rondo
    Nash
    Parker
    RW
    Irving
    Lawson
    Lowry
    Rose
    Wall
    Rubio
    Curry
    Dragic
    Conley

over him. That is 15.

What about SG with J.Rich?
    Kobe
    Wade
    JJ
    Ellis
    Harden
    Gordon
    George
    Afflalo
    Iggy
    Roy (healthy)
    Manu
    Thompson
    Martin

are all better. He seems to be in a vague group of:
    Evans
    Dudley
    W.Matthews
    Hayward
    Stuckey
    Shumpert

At SF is Turner:
    LBJ
    Durant
    Melo
    Granger
    Batum
    Gallinari
    Wallace
    Pierce
    AK
    H.Barnes
    Beasley
    Marion
    Gay
    Deng
    are better

At PF is Hawes I guess....
    Love
    LMA
    Dirk
    Bosh
    Amare
    Bargnani
    Ilyasova
    West
    Boozer
    Monroe
    J.Smith
    Nene
    Faired
    Milsap
    Ibaka
    Lee
    Scola
    Griffin
    Gasol
    AD
    Randolph

All better.

So record and seed prediction?
    Depending on what you type, yeah I'm down for a wager.

Poor Toronto
    Watch us surprise people and actually rank higher than expected.