Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend

Default Should white cops be BANNED from patrolling urban black areas?

These power-hungry, profiling pieces of shit are obviously on a continuous mission to agitate poor minority communities.

So should we just remove them entirely? I feel like this would take a lot of stress off the officers, AND allow the communities to live in peaceful harmony without the presence of police officers in their midst, and everyone would be happy.

I think if these communities just hired officers from their own populations it would solve all the problems. There's obviously a perfect solution out there somewhere, and the evil white man is not a part of it.

What do you think? These sweet, innocent communities are always being terrorized by greedy pigs... why not just remove their presence completely?

REMOVE WHITE COPS FROM BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS, NOW!

Default Re: Should white cops be BANNED from patrolling urban black areas?

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    These power-hungry, profiling pieces of shit are obviously on a continuous mission to agitate poor minority communities.

So should we just remove them entirely? I feel like this would take a lot of stress off the officers, AND allow the communities to live in peaceful harmony without the presence of police officers in their midst, and everyone would be happy.

I think if these communities just hired officers from their own populations it would solve all the problems. There's obviously a perfect solution out there somewhere, and the evil white man is not a part of it.

What do you think? These sweet, innocent communities are always being terrorized by greedy pigs... why not just remove their presence completely?

REMOVE WHITE COPS FROM BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS, NOW!

That is the logical response to the nonsense you just posted in the other thread.

NBA Superstar

i think its the best solution because clearly the bad neighborhoods don't want the cops there. they've said as much, don't trust them, and they'd rather run with the thugs, drug dealers, etc.

only thing that sux is that majority can't speak for everyone, but it does seem to speak for most.

if we were able to really do it it'd be great....at least until they admitted they were wrong and asked for police to help them again. too bad we won't while they continue to complain about murders, drug dealers, and refusing to cooperate with police because they hate them the most.

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    if you aren't doing anything illegal, what the fuq are you so afraid of the cops for? Dam negros, spicks, gooks and crackers doing illegal things and complaining about the cops arresting them. How bout just stop smoking crack and you won't get arrested?

exactly .. if you're not doing shady things, you're usually ok .. listen to jonathan gentry, a black dude .. he said he's been stopped a milliion times and nothing has ever happened .. why is that ? .. he's black so obviously he should've been tased and beaten at least a few times right ? ..

cops can be ***** for sure .. they've harrassed my ass in the past .. but I've never tried attacking one or being antagonistic .. result ? I've never been tased, shot at, beaten up .. go figure

rank sentamentalist

the answer is reform, not racist quotas or a racial purging

The short answer to the topic is no

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    the answer is reform, not racist quotas or a racial purging

Is this code for throwing money at the problem?

Because clearly demanding a change in lifestyle, attitude, habits, and accountability is out of the question. That would probably be the best solution but it is unthinkably racist. And if you don't want to be called a racist you better agree to throw money at the problem!!!!

Watch out bro! Somebody gonna jump out and call you racist !

rank sentamentalist

yes starface reform usually requires funding of one sort or another

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    yes starface reform usually requires funding of one sort or another

rank sentamentalist

lol

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    if you aren't doing anything illegal, what the fuq are you so afraid of the cops for? Dam negros, spicks, gooks and crackers doing illegal things and complaining about the cops arresting them. How bout just stop smoking crack and you won't get arrested?

Even if I'm not doing anything illegal, I wouldn't want the cops to be harrassing me. I don't need to be followed; I don't need to be stopped; I don't need them to monitor my house and wait for me to commit a crime. The real issue here is the act of harrassment. Cops tend to target black people moreso than any other race.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Even if I'm not doing anything illegal, I wouldn't want the cops to be harrassing me. I don't need to be followed; I don't need to be stopped; I don't need them to monitor my house and wait for me to commit a crime. The real issue here is the act of harrassment. Cops tend to target black people moreso than any other race.
    because they tend to be the race that commit crimes the most.

Local High School Star west_tip's Avatar

I know the OP is being facetious but from a practical policing standpoint it clearly would be better if predominantly African American communities/neighborhoods were policed by cops who were overwhelmingly African American.

Black cops who grow up in these areas or similar environments know how things operate, they will have more empathy with those they come into contact with (good guys and bad) and they will be better able to judge/assess situations and make good decisions in crisis situations. I think a lot of the problems that occur in these situations originate from white cops misreading situations and then overreacting out of ignorance/fear.

The question then becomes, why are blacks underrepresented in police forces and how can that inequality be addressed? That would be my starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Is this code for throwing money at the problem?

Because clearly demanding a change in lifestyle, attitude, habits, and accountability is out of the question. That would probably be the best solution but it is unthinkably racist. And if you don't want to be called a racist you better agree to throw money at the problem!!!!

Watch out bro! Somebody gonna jump out and call you racist !

There is already a lot of money in policing despite local officials crying poor but it is spent with out balance. Too much on new toys and less on actual training or does it make sense to you that the police force is armed with military equipment.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    There is already a lot of money in policing despite local officials crying poor but it is spent with out balance. Too much on new toys and less on actual training or does it make sense to you that the police force is armed with military equipment.
    yes it does. they are often up against civilians better armed than they are, which is entirely unacceptable.

when legal arms like semi automatics are in peoples possessions and cops have handguns its a joke. U should look up the video of the LA bank robbers dressed in armor with heavy firearms. theres lots of videos with people with much heavier firearms than police who are getting sprayed with bullets.

theres even a recent one at a pullover where the guy comes out with some ak47 style gun spraying the fukk out of this police who somehow survived while shooting him dead.

America is heavily armed, and the crazies have some of the heaviest arms and munitions.