Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Old 02-03-2009, 02:44 PM   #1
JJ81
Good college starter

JJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this board
Default Paul has mild groin strain, listed as day-to-day

Quote:
New Orleans Hornets star Chris Paul has a mild groin strain and is listed as day to day.

The team said the point guard had an MRI on Tuesday after injuring his right groin the night before against Portland.

Paul left the game late in the third quarter with 12 points and 13 assists. He leads the NBA with five triple-doubles and has 31 double-doubles.

Link: http://www.nba.com/2009/news/02/03/c....ap/index.html
JJ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 03:39 PM   #2
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Copperhead has decent reputationCopperhead has decent reputation
Default Re: Paul has mild groin strain, listed as day-to-day

Good thing it's not as bad as it could have been.
Quote:
There appears to be excellent news from Hornets practice this afternoon: Chris Paul's groin injury has been deemed to be a mild strain and does not appear to be serious. Paul spoke to reporters at the Alario Center and said it's possible that he may even return to action for Wednesday's game vs. Chicago. Paul is listed
"I hope I'm ready by tomorrow," Paul said of appearing in the Bulls home game, though he also said it might take a "miracle" to do so.
Paul said he has not considered whether the injury could potentially affect his decision to play in the Feb. 15 All-Star Game.
"I'm not thinking about that at all," Paul said. "All-Star has nothing to do with it. It's about getting back as soon as I can to help this team."

Link
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: