Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Thanks Minnesota for the #1 pick in the 2012 NBA draft

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    are you familar with the player at 20. I would take him before that soft stiff I thought they drafted, And they may just want a vet presence on the tea. From what I hear, Flynn isnt good.

And they get another good looking European player. Kahn is stocking up on quality European players.
    Just curious.. how do we know they are quality when they haven't stepped on the court yet?

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

And how many games did Griff play from 09-10???

You know something is gonna happen to one of the Clips. Unfortunately it always does.....and I like watching the Clips. Just they have terrible luck.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Hey!

The Raptors are going to be competing for next year's #1 pick too. Don't count them out!

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    Clippers fan LOLing at someone for giving away the 1st pick?
    Seriously. Pot meet kettle.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    And how many games did Griff play from 09-10???

You know something is gonna happen to one of the Clips. Unfortunately it always does.....and I like watching the Clips. Just they have terrible luck.
    Why does it matter if he had a fluke injury? He just proved he's no Oden. 82 games of getting beaten up by defenses all the time and getting cheapshots. Blake Griffin is a beast and that isn't going to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    Hey!

The Raptors are going to be competing for next year's #1 pick too. Don't count them out!
    . I truly believe in next years draft there are at least 6-8 guys with all star potential where as this draft has MAYBE 1-2 tops with Williams being the only almost sure fire one.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Just curious.. how do we know they are quality when they haven't stepped on the court yet?
    how do you know any player in this draft is quality if they havent stepped on the court yet? if we are playing this game then why comment on their players until the end of the season.

how do you know any player in this draft is quality if they havent stepped on the court yet? if we are playing this game then why comment on their players until the end of the season.
    Okay dude.. mind posting Rubio's stats last season for us to all see? They traded the 20 pick so that point is irrelevant. Now we can laugh because they got Brad Miller. Another pure offensive player who's WAY passed his prime and isn't going to help the team besides delivering hard fouls or hitting a couple jumpers.

Kaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnn!

This guy continues to boggle my mind. Biggest joker to hold a high profile position in the NBA. You don't rid yourself of a player of Flynns potential for Brad Miller and an unknown.

Okay dude.. mind posting Rubio's stats last season for us to all see? They traded the 20 pick so that point is irrelevant. Now we can laugh because they got Brad Miller. Another pure offensive player who's WAY passed his prime and isn't going to help the team besides delivering hard fouls or hitting a couple jumpers.
    nevermind, I thought they keep Mirotic. They traded him so I don't understand what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    Kaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnn!

This guy continues to boggle my mind. Biggest joker to hold a high profile position in the NBA. You don't rid yourself of a player of Flynns potential for Brad Miller and an unknown.
    That's all I was saying. This isn't a "haha Wolves suck" thread by it. It's a WTF were you thinking.. and thanks for making your team worse for us next season thread. I just want 1 more bad Wolves season.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Rubio is their PG of the future they don't need Flynn. Though I still like Flynn.

They don't need more young projects. They need players who can compete at an elite level. They had Beasley, the blackhole headcase, Johnson, who was average, Love, who rebounds and does nothing else. They have a very so-so core whose upside doesn't look that high. So, in this draft they acquired a bunch of other players who look like there upside is limited, plus more europeans who might not come over, etc. WHen is the plan to be good? 2017?

They take a european to stock overseas who is supposed to be real good. THen they flip him over and over and over untol they wind up with Brad Miller. WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    Rubio is their PG of the future they don't need Flynn. Though I still like Flynn.
    6.5 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 3.6 apg and 1.6 spg. 31 percent shooting from the field, 22 percent from deep last season. Yup sounds like a legit PG in the NBA to put the hopes of your franchise on.

How are they good moves besides the no brainer pick of Derrick Williams???

If Rubio is a bust like I think he will be... why would you trade Johnny Flynn when they have already said Ridnour is going to have a reduced role? Especially for BRAD MILLER who's like 3 years passed being good. Then draft a lame player at 20.
    That lame player at 20 is arguably the most talented in the present draft. He would've been a top 5 pick if not for his buyout clause. Get your facts straight before making yourself look like an idiot.