Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Where Waldo Refugee Edition

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    You know those Mexican illegals everybody has a problem with. I'm pretty sure they aren't Muslims.
    By everyone, do you mean 100% of the population or less?

Also, illegals are illegal. Refugees are not illegal. Look I don't know the details, maybe they are refugees and fleeing for their lives and maybe they aren't. Would you rather live in a country where there is no opportunity and you have to look over your shoulder every time you go outside, or would you chance it for a better life? Yes they left their family behind, is everyone under the impression that they don't give a shit about them and want to move on and get a European wife?

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Looking to exploit another county's welfare. And why wouldn't they? I would too if I knew I could go live in a country and get paid just for existing, like its some sort of award or a 'thank you for being alive' type deal.
    What does their family that they left behind get out of that?

Can they e-mail their welfare checks to the family back home?

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Would you rather live in a country where there is no opportunity and you have to look over your shoulder every time you go outside, or would you chance it for a better life? Yes they left their family behind, is everyone under the impression that they don't give a shit about them and want to move on and get a European wife?

They are not allowed to work by law. They don't get money so they can't send anything home.

They are literally living in tents with hundreds of people withouth any form of privacy and opportunities to do anything meaningful.

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    They are not allowed to work by law. They don't get money so they can't send anything home.

They are literally living in tents with hundreds of people withouth any form of privacy and opportunities to do anything meaningful.
    Maybe laws will change and eventually 'allow' capable refugees to work some job so they aren't just a black hole to society.

Maybe laws will change and eventually 'allow' capable refugees to work some job so they aren't just a black hole to society.
    Ok but what about the other 98%?

Banned

Where are the women and children?
    I really do wonder what region these people of Syria come from.

They look nothing like the photos of Syrian people in Syria.

Do European countries even do basic due diligence before letting these "Syrian" refugees in to their country?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Why are these Syrian refugees all speaking pakistani and bangledeshi doe?
    Because the west has become PC to the point of retardation. Are we really supposed to not point out that all these black Africans who don't speak Arabic are obviously not from Syria?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Because the west has become PC to the point of retardation. Are we really supposed to not point out that all these black Africans who don't speak Arabic are obviously not from Syria?
    Turkey is selling fake Syrian passports to refugees.

What does their family that they left behind get out of that?

Can they e-mail their welfare checks to the family back home?
    Well here in America, the starving take their 'food stamps', sell them for .50 on the dollar to get cash, and then take that cash to buy other shit with it.

They came all the way to Europe with no education, no skill, no knowledge of the culture or society, and don't speak the native language, I'm sure they can figure out a way to exploit it.

Banned

Turkey is selling fake Syrian passports to refugees.
    Turkish government or Turkish black market?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Turkish government or Turkish black market?
    A government that openly kills the kurdish opposition is capable of anything.

going to post some selected parts from the PM of Hungary's recent speech, tl;dr, I know, but still some of you might find this an interesting read:

Viewed from the right perspective, the whole issue of asylum and mass migration, the whole problem of economic migration is nothing more than the identity crisis of liberalism. I'll try to broadly summarize what it consists of. People in general – not only Europeans, but definitely Europeans – want to see themselves as good; but people can define “good” in a wide variety of ways. Liberals also want to see themselves as good. They also have an idea of what it means to be a good person. And liberals can only live with themselves if they see themselves as good people. However, the liberal notion of what is “good”, as I described earlier, only exists at the level of phenomena: freedom of movement, universal human rights, and so on. Now this is producing disastrous consequences. But the particular quality of liberals is that while they want to be good people, they do not want to see their levels of welfare spending and standards of living falling; and so a crisis develops. This is the truly great challenge facing liberalism today: how to see themselves as good people according to their own principles, and at the same time how to protect the standard of living which they have achieved so far.

I am convinced that it is no longer possible in Europe to both see ourselves as good in the liberal sense and to live in prosperity. I might say that the most dangerous combination known in history is to be both rich and weak. There is no combination more dangerous than this. It is only a matter of time before someone comes along, notices your weakness, and takes what you have. This will definitely happen if you are unable to defend yourself. The liberal philosophy is a result of a Europe which is weak and which also wants to protect its wealth; but if Europe is weak, it cannot protect this wealth.

Well, the fact is that liberals should ask themselves who they really are. Because if you cannot be good in the liberal sense while maintaining current existential needs, you need to solve this dilemma somehow. Poor liberals do not get any help from their politicians in this regard. This is what is missing in European politics. There is no vision, and indeed even expressing these questions in these terms is not allowed in European politics, and is almost life-threatening. This is a totally Hungarian luxury. It is possible to do so to a small extent in other Central European countries, but not very much. The fact that we are sitting here, and we can talk like this about these issues cannot happen anywhere else in Europe. Such a meeting could not be convened in Germany, where it would not be possible to say such things; nor could it in France – and it is even risky in Poland.

Overall, therefore, the question is one of who in the end will tell the liberals who they really are. I am not sure if we were completely right, but I don’t think we were far wrong when we thought that modern liberalism is a form of hypocrisy. At all levels. Now I am not referring to the fact that at some level we are all hypocritical: that in every person there is the instinct to try to present themselves as being a little bit better than they really are – at least just a little bit. That is a fault which we all have, but it is at an individual level. Liberalism, however, is an intellectual area which organizes hypocrisy as a system.

Banned

Those are no refugees. Germany has an agenda of their own too because it's reported that their population is dying. In 30 years, at this rate, it is estimated that their population will dwindle in half.

The factories have made their working areas accessible to older people which is costly. The younger generation of Germany are educated and they don't want to work in factories.

By bringing in "refugees" they hope to increase their birth rate. Same thing happened after the WWII. A lot of young German men were killed and they allowed people from Turkey to come over and help manufacture goods, live and become citizens. This was decades ago, whether it will work with the current climate is unknown.

The current situation, Ladies and Gentlemen, is different. Now we are inundated with countless immigrants: there is an invasion, they break down fences, and it is clear to us all that they are not seeking refuge, and are not running for their lives. In Turkey, in Turkish refugee camps, nothing threatens their lives; and neither is there any danger in Greece, Macedonia, or the area around Belgrade. There is no danger in Budapest, and yet they are not rushing to come here. They do not want refugee status: they want to be refugees in Germany. This is quite a different story. In fact it is not refuge in a life or death situation that they are seeking, but a better quality of life. In truth, they are not seeking safety. What is happening is just the opposite. In fact, they are endangering their lives.

What I am about to say might seem harsh, and I apologize if anyone is offended. We all saw the picture of that little boy on the beach. No heart could remain unmoved, but still we must ask: who killed that little boy? His parents! No one forced anyone out of a Turkish refugee camp – where life is not like that in Germany, but where there is no threat to one’s safety. No one was forced to gather up their children, and take to the sea in a flimsy dinghy in the hope of a better life somewhere, risking their own and their children's lives. This is the truth! One cannot talk like this in Europe today, but this is still the truth. And so these people are not seeking safety, but just the opposite: they are risking their existing safety, taking on huge risks in dinghies, refrigerated trucks and the Channel Tunnel. In the process their children are dying, and even this does not stop them. This is the truth!

[QUOTE=BasedTom]going to post some selected parts from the PM of Hungary's recent speech, tl;dr, I know, but still some of you might find this an interesting read:

Viewed from the right perspective, the whole issue of asylum and mass migration, the whole problem of economic migration is nothing more than the identity crisis of liberalism. I'll try to broadly summarize what it consists of. People in general