Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-21-2007, 08:39 PM   #16
tmacman
Good High School Starter

tmacman is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: OT: The small things that just p!ss you off!

Having a stain on your sweater when your chilling with chicks
tmacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:40 PM   #17
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

What really pisses me off is my European History Professor, who doesn't know what the **** she is talking about. How can you be a European History Professor and not to be able to identify the countries in the balkans? Why does she think Turkey is located in the Balkans? Granted she's about 26, but she has no ****ing clue what the hell she's talking about.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:39 PM   #18
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

When some b*tch blows you off and lies about it later.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:14 PM   #19
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i cant stand ppl who wear their little bluetooth headsets everywhere they go, even to the gym. the look like star trek rejects.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:30 PM   #20
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

SupermanOnSteroids has no real reputation yet.

a line at the pisser.
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:32 PM   #21
Ol Dirty Bastard
Local High School Star

Ol Dirty Bastard has not been impressing people

I hate it when people repeat the same story or situation there in over and over and over again. its like they want everyone to live their god damn experience

i hate wearing a white tee and any kind of stain gets on it

i hate when people buy new era hats and keep the stickers on them, as if we care what size hat they wear

people that drive with their brakes

when your craving some bomb ass frosted flakes but the milk is gone

when guys wea their shades behind their head and their shirts halfway worn, similar to jay-z in girls music video

when girls wear short skirts with uggs. either show them legs or dont bother. also QUIT wearing uggs in the summer, ***** its hot out in SoCal

people who say YEAH like lil jon
Ol Dirty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:34 PM   #22
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

****ing up my ramen because I pour a little too much water.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:34 PM   #23
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
i cant stand ppl who wear their little bluetooth headsets everywhere they go, even to the gym. the look like star trek rejects.

To a certain extent that is irritating to me too. I have a bluetooth and use it a lot, but I keep it in the top hole of my polo shirts that I don't button all the way up, not in my ear
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:37 PM   #24
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

super-religious people who think they are right about everything

soccer moms
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:38 PM   #25
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

SupermanOnSteroids has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
super-religious people who think they are right about everything

soccer moms
aka conservatives!!
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:54 PM   #26
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hate when I'm on the freeway and car in front of me is in the fast lane but is going a couple of clicks slower than the limit. I try to go around him on the slow lane and dude tries to speed up so I don't pass.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:07 AM   #27
P-Forty21

when you order a pizza WITHOUT mushrooms and the pizza people still put MUSHROOMS on it!
Old 03-22-2007, 12:09 AM   #28
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

People who drag there feet when they walk.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:15 AM   #29
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When you spill something on a pair of black jeans and no matter what color it is it somehow dries white

When a fly/lady bug gets in your house and flies into the window OVER and OVER again trying to get out...making annoying fly noises the whole time

People who feel the need to sing along with the Fresh Prince theme EVERY time it comes on

Black/white people who say "Mami" and "Papi"

Kids who laugh really loud at the teacher's lame jokes, and stay after class to continue the class discussion one on one

When your undershirt is shorter than your over shirt and it makes it feel like your normal shirt is crawling up

People who come to complete stops at stop signs when you're in a rush

When people throw the word "ghetto" around to describe everything. A girl in my math class was missing the cover on her notebook and she called it ghetto

And my most annoying thing:

People who talk during movies...when they miss a joke and go "what did he say?"....when they try to predict what's going to happen....when they say "oh that is so impossible, i am SOOOO sure"

I got more but ill wait on those lol
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:26 AM   #30
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

When dropping a deuce, and you strain and push almost as if having a baby. Finally you hear the *plop* and swear you just eradicated the largest turd in the history of turd-dom, only to turn around and see a booboo about the size of a marble.

When I get a stain on my new sneaks, and stain on the white tee sucks too. Happens all the time when I be eating breakfast in the car on the way to school.

I hate that my waves never come in all the way.

I hate that the dudes I hoop with, always wanna hang out right afterwards but they just throw some fresh clothes on over what they just hooped in then be talking bout "let's go to Burger King then catch the 7:30 at the movies" or somewhere to chase some girls. ****** don't go home and take a shower first or nothing, so I usually end up not going or telling them I'm going to catch up later because you ain't pullin' no chics smelling like fullcourt basketball
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: