Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-22-2018, 03:36 PM   #31
Code Breaker
Decent playground baller

Default Re: Super Bowl LII: New England Patriots vs Philadelphia Eagles

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
Jalen Ramsey: Yeah I PI'd him

It was good call, anybody with a brain could easily see Ramsey stretching his arm to the receivers body, which is an automatic pass interference

Edit: You have to be extremely dumb to not see how the 4th quarter call illegal.

Props to the Pats for winning but to have no flags on offense and defense the whole game is kinda sketchy.
Code Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 03:44 PM   #32
JohnnySic
green is good

Why would the league favor the Pats in any way, ever? The whole country outside of NE hates them.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 03:49 PM   #33
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code Breaker
Props to the Pats for winning but to have no flags on offense and defense the whole game is kinda sketchy.
There are a lot of complaints about the lack of flags on the Patriots. But what we don't see are examples of the Patriots getting away with violations. Again: Tom Brady was suspended for four games. A whole quarter of the season because the NFL thought they didn't put enough air in the football. The same league that literally suspended them over air is going to rig games sou that they can go to the Superbowl?
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 04:45 PM   #34
tpols
we already won

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Why would the league favor the Pats in any way, ever? The whole country outside of NE hates them.

"No such thing as bad publicity"... hate, Love, doesnt matter when its still eyes and ears tuning in. And a ton more people will tune in to see the pats rather than the jags.

I watched the game yesterday but did not notice Pats got literally zero flags on them... i mean i saw the PIs to get them out of their holes but holy shit... has there ever been a more lopsided called game than that?

Thank god this last game is at a neutral site with no further games to advance them... Philly should have a chance to continue the NFC East tradition of beating that ass.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 05:08 PM   #35
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.

By "tradition" you mean like Superbowl 39?

I still want to see this list of uncalled penalties in the Patriots. If people are going to say this happened then there ought to be proof.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 05:09 PM   #36
CelticBaller
Killer Instinct

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
"No such thing as bad publicity"... hate, Love, doesnt matter when its still eyes and ears tuning in. And a ton more people will tune in to see the pats rather than the jags.

I watched the game yesterday but did not notice Pats got literally zero flags on them... i mean i saw the PIs to get them out of their holes but holy shit... has there ever been a more lopsided called game than that?

Thank god this last game is at a neutral site with no further games to advance them... Philly should have a chance to continue the NFC East tradition of beating that ass.
Saints lost in 2011 to the 49ers with the 9ers committing one penalty so yeah ot happens you dumbass

Also eagles got spanked last time, there's literally no tradition here
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 05:09 PM   #37
CelticBaller
Killer Instinct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
By "tradition" you mean like Superbowl 39?

I still want to see this list of uncalled penalties in the Patriots. If people are going to say this happened then there ought to be proof.
Ramsey pushed cooks outof bounds with a full arm extended, admits fault and somehow it was a phantom call
Old 01-22-2018, 05:18 PM   #38
tpols
we already won

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
Saints lost in 2011 to the 49ers with the 9ers committing one penalty so yeah ot happens you dumbass

Also eagles got spanked last time, there's literally no tradition here

Right.. im sure theres been games with 1-2 flags on a team.. probably pretty rare, seeing as you had to go back 7 whole years to find one. But has there ever been a game where a team got ZERO flags on them?

i mean christ...you just said yourself there's 100 non calls a game.... thats a spectacular statistic to get 0 of them called on you while the other team gets hosed.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 05:33 PM   #39
CelticBaller
Killer Instinct

I literally just told you, the Saints went that game without a single flag, 9ers had one

The patriots had one yesterday
Old 01-22-2018, 09:33 PM   #40
1987_Lakers
7-time NBA All-Star

I have the Pats winning.

If the Eagles had a healthy Wentz I would pick them to win it.

Patriots as a team are more vulnerable particularly on the defensive side of the ball compared to their 2014 & 2016 teams.

I really wouldn't be shocked if the Eagles win it, they have a good defense, solid O-Line, & a good running game, but Foles is holding me back from picking them. Foles has looked pretty bad in 3 of the 5 games he has started since the Wentz injury, if he has a solid 250 yd game with 2-3 TDs and 0 INTs...the Eagles probably win, but it's probably unlikely he has that type of game.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:07 AM   #41
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Yeah really. Why in the world would the league want the Pats in the Super Bowl? Don't they know the Jags would get better ratings?

Have some self awareness. I'm sure they aren't cheating for the Pats, but they sure are helping to ensure the game stays close. It isn't some random coincidence that they got the big pass interference when they were down 14-3.

That being said, I guess I want the Pats to win. Don't want anyone else to be a team that SOLVED the Patriots That title belongs to the Giants
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:25 AM   #42
CelticBaller
Killer Instinct

Man what a dumbass youíre. You canít literally extend your arms and push a guy out of bounds without making a play at the ball

Jalen Ramsey, the corner even admit he did a PI and didnít get away with it
Old 01-23-2018, 02:14 AM   #43
riseagainst
Laker Nation

This imdaman99 kid is speaking all from his emotions and no logic. Gotta give it to him though, he's got heart, got a big heart, but he's retarded as hell.
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 03:57 AM   #44
1987_Lakers
7-time NBA All-Star

Anyone else see the similarities between this super bowl and super bowl 39?

- Pats playing Eagles again
- Pats going for 3rd super bowl in 4 years (Just like in super bowl 39)
- Both Pats coordinators are leaving after the season (Just like in super bowl 39)
- Cris Collinsworth is calling the game. lol.

Hopefully McDaniels and Patricia succeed as head coaches because both Charlie Weis was Romeo Crennel failed as head coaches when they left the Pats. My money is on Patricia becoming a successful coach.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 07:47 AM   #45
JohnnySic
green is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
Yeah really. Why in the world would the league want the Pats in the Super Bowl? Don't they know the Jags would get better ratings?

Have some self awareness. I'm sure they aren't cheating for the Pats, but they sure are helping to ensure the game stays close. It isn't some random coincidence that they got the big pass interference when they were down 14-3.

That being said, I guess I want the Pats to win. Don't want anyone else to be a team that SOLVED the Patriots That title belongs to the Giants
Giants didn't solve shit. Its called luck.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: