Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
    Dumb a$$ f.cking kids this LeBron generation is half way f.cking retardard!
    They spew bullish.t on these boards and it just gets worst as time goes on.
    Pretty ironic coming from the dumb@$$ who said Kobe is top 5 all time. You're no better than they are saying retarded sh*t like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    That Cavs team that won 19 games was missing its Head coach, its starting center, starting point guard & multiple role players.

You'd have to be a complete fool to think that the only reason they were so bad that year was because of lebron leaving
    This. And it's called tanking..
    But in heat fans/Lebron stans minds, bronzey was the greatest and the team sucked, poor Lebron had to leave etc etc.. Even though the cavs would have beat the celtics if that chump didn't flat out quit...

Banned

Michael Jordan and Tim Duncan have never lost in the finals and have multiple FMVPs. I think that's a bit more impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    Michael Jordan and Tim Duncan have never lost in the finals and have multiple FMVPs. I think that's a bit more impressive.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    Dwight Howard?
    What years did Orlando win 60+ game regular season games?

That Cavs team that won 19 games was missing its Head coach, its starting center, starting point guard & multiple role players.

You'd have to be a complete fool to think that the only reason they were so bad that year was because of lebron leaving
    You think the reason Cleveland failed to get any games on national tv(except for when they played LeBron ) the following year was because "Mike Brown wasn't the coach anymore"?

LeBron WAS Cleveland. Once he left noone gave a **** about them whatsoever no matter who was on the roster and they were destined to irrelevancy.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
    LeBron WAS Cleveland. Once he left noone gave a **** about them whatsoever no matter who was on the roster and they were destined to irrelevancy.
    Confessions of a pathetic FAKE Cavs fan, now turned FAKE Heat fan. Then they wonder why reasonable NBA fans don't take them nor anything they say seriously

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

What years did Orlando win 60+ game regular season games?

You think the reason Cleveland failed to get any games on national tv(except for when they played LeBron ) the following year was because "Mike Brown wasn't the coach anymore"?

oh i wasn't aware that we were discussing the reason the cavs weren't televised the following year?

I thought it was over why the cavs went 19-61 the following season...

which was not because they lost their best player, but they lost their head coach, their starting center, point guard, sixth man, & multiple role players, the cavs that went 19-61 were a compeltly different team than they year before.

Banned

oh i wasn't aware that we were discussing the reason the cavs weren't televised the following year?

I thought it was over why the cavs went 19-61 the following season...

which was not because they lost their best player, but they lost their head coach, their starting center, point guard, sixth man, & multiple role players, the cavs that went 19-61 were a compeltly different team than they year before.
    LeBron was the only worthwhile player on that team. Mo Williams? 40 year old Shaq? These are role players. That entire team was full of mediocre role players.

They were a completely different team because of LeBron. The Cavs went from an elite defense to one of the worst in the league. Now tell me, what dominant defenders did they lose other than LeBron? He anchored a defense from the perimeter, just like he does now on Miami.

Once LeBron left the Cavs joined the the Bobcats/Wizards/etc. category. They have some promise now with Irving who could become a good player, but LeBron was all the Cavs had. He made that team.

I'm still waiting for someone to find a player that carried a cast as bad as Clevelands to multiple 60+ win seasons. And I'll remain waiting because noone will be able to produce a name.

I'm still waiting for someone to find a player that carried a cast as bad as Clevelands to multiple 60+ win seasons. And I'll remain waiting because noone will be able to produce a name.
    Dwight Howard.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

So many idiots. LeBron carried scrubs to through the playoffs for MOST of his career but anyone acting like he didn't quit in 2010 is flat out wrong. We would have won that series handily if he had the same determination against the Celtics as he did this year.

LeBron was the only worthwhile player on that team. Mo Williams? 40 year old Shaq? These are role players. That entire team was full of mediocre role players.

They were a completely different team because of LeBron. The Cavs went from an elite defense to one of the worst in the league. Now tell me, what dominant defenders did they lose other than LeBron? He anchored a defense from the perimeter, just like he does now on Miami.

Once LeBron left the Cavs joined the the Bobcats/Wizards/etc. category. They have some promise now with Irving who could become a good player, but LeBron was all the Cavs had. He made that team.

Are you serious?

Big Z, Antwan Jamison, Shaq, Delonte West, Mo Williams, Varejao, j.j. hickson. that team was built PERFECTLY around Lebron, surrounded him with a supporting cast that complimented Lebrons game perfectly.

You don't win 60 games b2b seasons because of one great player. It just doesn't happen. Lebron wasn't playing with a bunch of scrubs.

Banned

Are you serious?

Big Z, Antwan Jamison, Shaq, Delonte West, Mo Williams, Varejao, j.j. hickson. that team was built PERFECTLY around Lebron, surrounded him with a supporting cast that complimented Lebrons game perfectly.

You don't win 60 games b2b seasons because of one great player. It just doesn't happen. Lebron wasn't playing with a bunch of scrubs.
    Yeah and how far does that team get without LeBron?

Oh that's right 19 wins. This is a fact and we saw it as evidenced by the 2011 Cleveland Cavaliers season. Without LeBron noone wants to play there and waste their time. Its the LeBron factor, everyone wants to play with him and part of why having him as a franchise player is such a priveledge.

All of those players/management? They knew without LeBron that team wasn't doing shit so they all bolted and jumped ship. LeBron was the Cleveland Cavaliers from 2003 to 2010.

Yeah and how far does that team get without LeBron?

Oh that's right 19 wins. This is a fact and we saw it as evidenced by the 2011 Cleveland Cavaliers season. Without LeBron noone wants to play there and waste their time. Its the LeBron factor, everyone wants to play with him and part of why having him as a franchise player is such a priveledge.

All of those players/management? They knew without LeBron that team wasn't doing shit so they all bolted and jumped ship. LeBron was the Cleveland Cavaliers from 2003 to 2010.

the team that won 19 games was a completly different team than the year before. With a new coach.

How stupid do you have to be not to see that?

Banned

the team that won 19 games was a completly different team than the year before. With a new coach.

The entire reason the team won 19 games was because LeBron left via the decision, you ****ing moron.

If LeBron stays the Cavs, they keep their place among the top of the Eastern Conference. This is fact.

Are you unable to comprehend this information?

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Before the Mo Williams trade and Varjeo injury, they were pretty much the same exact team.

And before the Varejao injury, they were 8-24 (.250, which paces to 20 wins over 82 games).

Before the Mo Williams trade, they 8-31 (.200, which paces to 16 wins over an 82 game period).