Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Hillary has built a net profit of 2 billion dollars with 6,000 donors

This is getting pretty crazy. How the heck do you answer to 6,000 people? Straight sold out our government. Cruz and Rubio are controlled by donors but Hillary is straight up selling us out.

This is some mind boggling stuff that was just released.....

At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity or pledged commitments to its international programs, according to a review of State Department calendars released so far to The Associated Press. Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million.
    Those planned changes would not affect more than 6,000 donors who have already provided the Clinton charity with more than $2 billion in funding since its creation in 2000.

"There's a lot of potential conflicts and a lot of potential problems," said Douglas White, an expert on nonprofits who previously directed Columbia University's graduate fundraising management program. "The point is, she can't just walk away from these 6,000 donors."

Former senior White House ethics officials said a Clinton administration would have to take careful steps to ensure that past foundation donors would not have the same access as she allowed at the State Department.
    Damage control.

On Monday, Bill Clinton said in a statement that if his wife were to win, he would step down from the foundation's board and stop all fundraising for it. The foundation would also accept donations only from U.S. citizens and what it described as independent philanthropies, while no longer taking gifts from foreign groups, U.S. companies or corporate charities. Clinton said the foundation would no longer hold annual meetings of its international aid program, the Clinton Global Initiative, and it would spin off its foreign-based programs to other charities.
    http://bigstory.ap.org/article/82df5...-met-her-state

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Hillary has built a net profit of 2 billion dollars with 6,000 donors

What difference at this point does it make??

She left the White House broke. She has captured the American Dream. Leave her be!

Banned

Default Re: Hillary has built a net profit of 2 billion dollars with 6,000 donors

Crazy to think how easy it was for me if I had just spent my college tuition donating to her. I would be working in the White House and possibly Chief of Staff.

10k to play is cheap but you have to put up with her.

Banned

she Is Often Confused

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Wow so she's actually better at business than Trump is...impressive

Banned

You guys would be my slaves for life if I had paid her.

I would be making policies to make sure you stay poor.

That is a very good deal. Of course I don't have the heart to do that to my countrymen.

I think KevinCuck is definitely part of her staff.

He's gotta be Huma's aide or something. He's the coffee boy I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Wow so she's actually better at business than Trump is...impressive
    What business? Trump makes money in real estate, entertainment, licensing, etc... He owns many businesses. He sells products, services, properties, branding, etc...

What business is Hillary in? She doesn't sell anything. She's not making money in the stock market. She doesn't own any businesses.

She's not involved in business at all. All her money comes from rich people giving her money. Why are people just giving her money? They think she's just a swell gal and want her to have a lot of cash?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I think KevinCuck is definitely part of her staff.

He's gotta be Huma's aide or something. He's the coffee boy I bet.
    He hasn't been here since the major leaks and most likely not want to talk about it.

FillJackson/KevinCuck controls dondadda and the rest of them. That is why I want to chat with the boss and hopefully his minions will jump on the Trump train.

Maybe they offed Kevin and we haven't heard about it yet.

Poor bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    What business? Trump makes money in real estate, entertainment, licensing, etc... He owns many businesses. He sells products, services, properties, branding, etc...

What business is Hillary in? She doesn't sell anything. She's not making money in the stock market. She doesn't own any businesses.

She's not involved in business at all. All her money comes from rich people giving her money. Why are people just giving her money? They think she's just a swell gal and want her to have a lot of cash?
    That makes it 100x more impressive.

Maybe she can do that for the US...have countries just give us money for nothing.

Banned

Straight out of a movie and right in front of our very own eyes....don't know to laugh or cry...

http://archive.is/PpRQA

People will die if the Clinton Foundation is shutdown?

May God help us during this period of evil.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    That makes it 100x more impressive.

Maybe she can do that for the US...have countries just give us money for nothing.
    You think people are giving her money "for nothing"?

It's pretty sad that people like you exist who admire that fact that she pimp's out America's foreign policy to the highest bidder.

It's pretty sad that people like you exist who admire that fact that she pimp's out America's foreign policy to the highest bidder.
    I thought you said that she has no business, that people give her money because she's a swell gal.

Maybe when she's pres she can convince other countries to give us money because we are swell.

Banned

When the Donald signed on Paul Manafort to lead his campaign and then immediately pivoted to an Anti-America, Pro-Russia/Putin platform... Were you surprised when it was revealed that Manafort was paid $12.7 million in undisclosed cash by Putin puppets in the Ukraine or did you just chalk that up to a coincidental change of heart by Drumpf?