Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: this is sum bull

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    CP3 and Williams are great but Rose is on another level.

good one

an under 40% shooting level?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    Lmao, best front court in the league? Knicks, Lakers, Clippers and a few more are all better

Knicks hav the best front court .... I won't compare them to celtics' (chief ,bird, Mchale) ..... but one has to start wondering just how good they will be down the road !

Bulls won't make the East conference finals ... if they do - it will be by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow

good one

an under 40% shooting level?
    I'm the only one on this board that thinks he's a SG first and passer 2nd /// making him a twinner PG.

I'd like to see real talent around him , and really see if he would pass the ball , and be happy to get 14 / 14 a game instead of 25 6 a game.
    Last edited by Jasper; 12-15-2011 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    Knicks hav the best front court .... I won't compare them to celtics' (chief ,bird, Mchale) ..... but one has to start wondering just how good they will be down the road !

Bulls won't make the East conference finals ... if they do - it will be by default.

I'm the only one on this board that thinks he's a SG first and passer 2nd /// making him a twinner PG.

I'd like to see real talent around him , and really see if he would pass the ball , and be happy to get 14 / 14 a game instead of 25 6 a game.
    He is a shoot first player so i dont see the 14/14 in him, and he does have talent around him - boozer, noah, and deng aint no scrubs, best record last year

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch
    You would seriously tell me that you would rather have Deron Williams or Chris Paul over Derrick Rose?

Dunking on everybody in the park CardiacKemba's Avatar

You would seriously tell me that you would rather have Deron Williams or Chris Paul over Derrick Rose?
    Yes. Any day.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiacKemba
    Yes. Any day.
    Wow. That's just messed up. Do you even really watch basketball? I'm not saying that CP3 and Williams aren't great, they are. But neither of them have led a team all by themselves to the conference finals, Williams still hasn't been an all-star yet, has he? CP3 has bad knees and is nowhere near as good as he was in 2008. Rose is by far better than both of them right now. Rose's game is up there with LeBron and Kobe and Dwight and Kevin Durant as one of the elite players in the league.

Yes and yes

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    He is a shoot first player so i dont see the 14/14 in him, and he does have talent around him - boozer, noah, and deng aint no scrubs, best record last year
    Deng had a great season last season. Noah... I mean are you serious? I love Noah. But he's a 10/10 guy at best. He has really no offense to his game and Boozer disappeared in the playoffs. Rose had no one else who could score on a consistent basis. Korver disappeared in the playoffs too. Rose had no one to pass to.

Now a Cavs fan again

It certainly is. It's so obviously the most complete starting 5 in hoops. And they're bench has already proven last year that it was the best in the NBA, at the very least defensively.

Rose is a 25/4/9 player.
    Rip is a 19/3/3 player (per 36 minutes, not 27 with a 2-guard logjam like in Detroit)
    Deng is a 17/7/2 player
    Boozer when healthy is a 20/11 player
    Noah when healthy is a 12/12 player

They're going to run away with the East this year.

Good luck to Miami with Mario Chalmers at PG and Dexter Pittman at C (whoever their C is, it's so bad that nobody can remember his name)

College superstar

Reminds me of LA where the fans overrate the chucking perimeter player while overlooking the fact the only reason their team is elite is because of their frontcourt.

Then again, I kinda doubt Boozer is gonna make it through playing 66 games in 120 days or whatever.

Now a Cavs fan again

Rose torched Paul and Williams head to head, straight up clowned both of them.

Deng had a great season last season. Noah... I mean are you serious? I love Noah. But he's a 10/10 guy at best. He has really no offense to his game and Boozer disappeared in the playoffs. Rose had no one else who could score on a consistent basis. Korver disappeared in the playoffs too. Rose had no one to pass to.
    Rose disappeared in the playoffs

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by 2010splash

Rose torched Paul and Williams head to head, straight up clowned both of them.
    lol they always talking about these TWO games. CP in his worst stretch when he was very conservatively testing w/o the brace. Everyone was owning him. If we're judging pg's by how they played CP during that stretch Calderon is the GOAT.

And Deron was in a feud with his team.

Grizzlies frontcourt

Gasol> Noah
    Randolph>Boozer
    Gay>Deng