Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Reminder: This is literally the most fun NBA forum in the history of civilization

This place is the best place ever of all places

amirite?
    Last edited by insidehoops; 07-10-2014 at 09:32 PM.

Default Re: Reminder: This is literally the most fun NBA forum in the history of civilization

This forum is fun, except for all the stans, ph ags, and Cavs fans.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    You = All ISH team
    Me = ISH MVP

Bro, are you still going strong? Did you give in?

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    more like inside poops

amirite?
    Yes I do believe you're right.

I hit on 5-footers

Serious question that's been bugging me for a long while: If OP reps me how much rep do I get? It should be like SuperSaiyan or something, right?

Banned

Its a little less 1 sided than most forums. But still one sided. I dont know of a single kobe fan thats a forum moderator. Theyre all lebron stans

Quote Originally Posted by -Lebron23-
    Serious question that's been bugging me for a long while: If OP reps me how much rep do I get? It should be like SuperSaiyan or something, right?
    negged

There's a bunch of posters on Real Cavs Fans that agree this forum is hilarious. Not sure if they meant that negativity or positively, but I'll take it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    Its a little less 1 sided than most forums. But still one sided. I dont know of a single kobe fan thats a forum moderator. Theyre all lebron stans
    You decided the fact that they don't let you troll without consequence that there's an agenda against you

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Jeff can you tell some of these posters to stop posting topics about the rest of the NBA in the LeBron forum? Thanks.

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_LA_Blakers
    This forum is fun, except for all the stans, ph ags, and Cavs fans.

this

but nevertheless this would be the forum that gives you the most accurate happening around the NBA and other sports as well :)

I hit on 5-footers

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    negged

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

fix your servers jack

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Bro, are you still going strong? Did you give in?

Yes I do believe you're right.
    still going strong bro, I gotta stick with that "put me in an addicts shoes and I will RAPE THAT ADDICTION" mindset and I'll be good

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    fix your servers jack
    Are you kidding me?! Jeff put $20 into them so far this year.. what else do you want?!

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    still going strong bro, I gotta stick with that "put me in an addicts shoes and I will RAPE THAT ADDICTION" mindset and I'll be good