Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Your favorite sex position + If you had to choose only one position for life

come on now this is ish land of the virgins....

Default Re: Your favorite sex position + If you had to choose only one position for life

I like doggy more but I'd still choose missionary because you can always get off on that.

I agree 4 is a good one. I'm not a cowgirl fan. I just don't enjoy sex when I'm on my back. I like to do the pumping and have control of her body more.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Face down ass up that's the way we like to phuck.

I love going doggy. I love the way a giant BBC drills my asshole when I'm bent over.

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    I love going doggy. I love the way a giant BBC drills my asshole when I'm bent over.
    ayyyee

I'd choose when the girl's on top, for the reason that boobs look great in that position and you can grab on to them or the ass simultaneously without effort. The penetration is also deep and satisfying for both sides. There's different variations to that so it wouldn't be boring after a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    I'll stick with the lazyman position.
    Yup, if I had to stick with one, this is it. Make her do most of the work.

What's the #4 position called as?

Wonder what position Jeff like

the BAN HAMMER?

Banned

4 or 21.

BEASTING ON YOU BUMZ postmupndunkit's Avatar

#9 I"ll have her squirting all day. 4 towels down....

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    It's not on there, but when the girl lays on her side, and mount from there. You can get one hand on the tit, and one hand on the ass cheek. Plus you can put one leg up too, if that's your thing. You can get really deep too.
    You can't do that one every day tho. If you do it twice a week they will get cranky on you.

But it matters on how she's built. She's got to be an Amazon to do number one every day.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    it's not on this list, but 69 with the girl standing and holding me upside down
    wtf?

69, cowgirl & reverse cowgirl.

Home of the 16

Jeff likes missionary with clapping push ups. I'm so getting banned.