Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

Default Re: You always see ugly guys with pretty girls but never handsome guys with ugly girls...

Pretty girls with ugly guys can usually be chalked up to financial security. I've seen time and time again dude with a lot going for him get completely used up by a hot girl he thought liked him for him. Either he stays well-off and the girl stays or she dips the moment the cash flow stops.

I've seen a lot of good-looking dudes get with some pretty average looking girls. Looks only take you so far and chances are the dude has ran through some bangin ones in his day and wants a girl who he can actually talk to

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: You always see ugly guys with pretty girls but never handsome guys with ugly girls...

Quote Originally Posted by PHX_Phan
    Pretty girls with ugly guys can usually be chalked up to financial security. [COLOR="Red"]I've seen time and time again dude with a lot going for him get completely used up by a hot girl he thought liked him for him.[/COLOR] Either he stays well-off and the girl stays or she dips the moment the cash flow stops.

I've seen a lot of good-looking dudes get with some pretty average looking girls. Looks only take you so far and chances are the dude has ran through some bangin ones in his day and wants a girl who he can actually talk to
    Women like men that are ambitious...men that have things going on...men that are living life to the fullest...etc

when you see a "hot girl" with a "rich guy" you shouldn't assume it is the money...the money is just a byproduct of the fact that the man is actually doing something with his life and not sitting around being a nobody...girls don't want some dude that works at Walmart.

IMO when you see a hot girl with a "good looking guy" then THAT is a much more likely a case a women being with a man she doesn't really like...just being with him for his looks, and that happens all the time, you will see good looking ripped/tanned/etc men at clubs with hot girls but the guys are douchbags...the girl probably doesn't really like "him for him", she just likes his appearance...and that relationship won't last long.

you think Beyonce is with Jay-Zs ugly ass for money?...hell no, she is already loaded on her own...she is with him because he is insanely ambitious and successful, and that makes him attractive to her...that logic is true in the real world when you see a "hot woman" with an unattractive man...he is probably ambitious and has things going on for him, thus making him attrative.

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    Women like men that are ambitious...men that have things going on...men that are living life to the fullest...etc

when you see a "hot girl" with a "rich guy" you shouldn't assume it is the money...the money is just a byproduct of the fact that the man is actually doing something with his life and not sitting around being a nobody...girls don't want some dude that works at Walmart.

IMO when you see a hot girl with a "good looking guy" then THAT is a much more likely a case a women being with a man she doesn't really like...just being with him for his looks, and that happens all the time, you will see good looking ripped/tanned/etc men at clubs with hot girls but the guys are douchbags...the girl probably doesn't really like "him for him", she just likes his appearance...and that relationship won't last long.
    The 20-somethings that tag along with middle-aged unattractive guys are not in it for dudes ambition. They like the security their money provides. Chances are she'll be getting railed by his minimum wage pool boy nightly while he gets the 'I'm not in the mood' or 'I'm on my period 3 times a month' stiff.

The last part just sounds ridiculous. Your looks are a part of you, money is not.

The 20-somethings that tag along with middle-aged unattractive guys are not in it for dudes ambition. They like the security their money provides. Chances are she'll be getting railed by his minimum wage pool boy nightly while he gets the 'I'm not in the mood' or 'I'm on my period 3 times a month' stiff.

The last part just sounds ridiculous. Your looks are a part of you, money is not.
    both are part of "you"

I imagine couples like Posh Spice and Beckham to have very meaningless relationships because both are just using each other as eye-candy...as a "trophy"

Tom Brady and Gizelle

Pitt and Angelina

now perhaps some couples like that do have deep meaningful relationships but that isn't how I imagine them...

^^^ you think these two have a deep meaningful relationship?

I mean I doubt that guy is rich, so she must like "him for him" right?

The 20-somethings that tag along with middle-aged unattractive guys are not in it for dudes ambition. They like the security their money provides.
    Beyonce married Jay when she was 26 years old...

Jay is 12 years older than her...he was 38 at the time (43 now)

so is that what she is doing with him?...she just likes the security his money provides?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Beyonce married Jay when she was 26 years old...

Jay is 12 years older than her...he was 38 at the time (43 now)

so is that what she is doing with him?...she just likes the security his money provides?
    They seem like a power couple.. top flight rapper and singer together because they both reached the top of society.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    They seem like a power couple.. top flight rapper and singer together because they both reached the top of society.
    I think she is (or at least "was") genuinely attracted to him because of who he is and his status...

and Jay is physically ugly as fck IMO...but his ambition and success makes him attractive

girls are attracted to success and IMO there is absolutely nothing wrong with that...why would we expect them to be attracted to broke ass bums?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I think she is (or at least "was") genuinely attracted to him because of who he is and his status...

and Jay is physically ugly as fck IMO...but his ambition and success makes him attractive

girls are attracted to success and IMO there is absolutely nothing wrong with that...why would we expect them to be attracted to broke ass bums?
    Yea thats true.. they know ambition=life long security since the motivation will always bring in money. Really depends on the situation though.

Earned not given

Women like fame, fortune, good looks, height, and/or personality. Any one of those will net you some good looking women.

Men, on the other hand, are much more physical in nature and will normally select women only they find physically attractive. Personality comes later.

It's been like this for ages and likely will not change any time soon.

Local High School Star

I've seen decent looking guys date ugly/fat/not attractive girls but it is certainly less common than hot girls dating ugly guys.

Girls are more attracted to social status, money, personality, etc. than looks. Looks don't mean as much to girls as they do to men. It doesn't mean looks are irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Girls are shallow and care about money and status.

Went to wine shop with a friend, she thought the guy working there was really hot. I said she should say something, she was like "ew no he works at a wine shop"
    and she is right, he has nothing going for him...

but you think she should like him just for his looks alone?

Your just as shallow as she is.
    I am thinking that by judging him on what he does every day rather than his looks she is NOT being shallow

and yeah in my past I have been as shallow as it gets...I know this but I am a guy so it's allowed lol

Refusing to talk to someone because they have a regular job is pretty shallow. Dude could have plenty going for him.
    not at the moment though it would seem...

all guys have at least a little Shallow Hal in them...I think overall men are much more shallow than women in general...and yes I know there are some shallow ass hos out there

judging someone by looks is shallow...not judging someone by how successful they are in life, that isn't as shallow to me unless it is just a blatant young model going after some 80 year old billioniare who is about to pass like Anna Nichole Smith where you know it is all 100% about money.

So you think Justin Bieber is beautiful?