Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Iran fires on U.S. Drones in International Airspace

Last edited by Dictator; 11-09-2012 at 01:11 PM.

Default Re: Iran fires on U.S. Drones in International Airspace

But the bigger story is that Obama and his cronies withheld the news until after the election....

NBA Superstar

this is where Romney would've been better than Obama. the Iranians follow our politics and probably know Dem's will be meek where as Republicans would take a much more hardline stance against them. it kills me how much they provoke us when we can wreck them

NBA rookie of the year

Is it confirmed that the plane was actually iranian? It says that it was a russian-made warplane. It seems like everything that happens nowadays is blamed on Iran.

Although I must say that I do think that Iran is behind it, I don't see the big deal though. The reaction wouldn't be any different if iranian drones would be that close to US shores.
    Last edited by millwad; 11-08-2012 at 09:11 PM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Is it confirmed that the plane was actually iranian? It says that it was a russian-made warplane. It seems like everything that happens nowadays is blamed on Iran.

Although I must say that I do think that Iran is behind it, I don't see the big deal though. The reaction wouldn't be any different if iranian drones would be that close to US shores.

u have to be 1/2 Iranian or something for the amount of ridiculous excuses u make for them

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    u have to be 1/2 Iranian or something for the amount of ridiculous excuses u make for them
    I am 100% swedish and nationality has nothing to do with it, you're a 2nd generation korean with buttcheeks spread more than real americans for the government.

And I wrote that I do think that the Iranians were behind it but little more proof wouldn't hurt considering the latest of allegations..

And only an idiot like you would make a big deal out of this, you're still writing about "wrecking" Iran, you're an idiot. Of course the US would have reacted the same way if Iranian drones would be that close to american shores, don't you think?

"U.S. drone conducting routine surveillance in international airspace over the Persian Gulf"

They expect us to believe that shit?

NBA Superstar

I am 100% swedish and nationality has nothing to do with it, you're a 2nd generation korean with buttcheeks spread more than real americans for the government.

And I wrote that I do think that the Iranians were behind it but little more proof wouldn't hurt considering the latest of allegations..

And only an idiot like you would make a big deal out of this, you're still writing about "wrecking" Iran, you're an idiot. Of course the US would have reacted the same way if Iranian drones would be that close to american shores, don't you think?

lol you lie so much but typical of a flower pot tank top wearing fatty ...and now that i think about it you look more Iranian from that pic than Swedish....

don't think i didn't see your 2 edits where you first tried to deny they were Iranian and called them Russian(lol just like you knowing more than the Syrian rebels about the drones they saw) planes

or

your 2nd edit where you tried to call me a idiot for believing news reports

i've never seen someone so in denial they're extremely bias than your fat ass

NBA rookie of the year

lol you lie so much but typical of a flower pot tank top wearing fatty ...and now that i think about it you look more Iranian from that pic than Swedish....

don't think i didn't see your 2 edits where you first tried to deny they were Iranian and called them Russian(lol just like you knowing more than the Syrian rebels about the drones they saw) planes

or

your 2nd edit where you tried to call me a idiot for believing news reports

i've never seen someone so in denial they're extremely bias than your fat ass
    First of all, I edited it because I realized that it was too close to Iran for another country to attack the drones.

And you're still an idiot, you still spam about a rebel leader claiming that the drones were iranian, A FREAKING REBEL LEADER..

You're the typical butthurt second generation korean/foreigner who tries to fit in, even americans laugh at your stuff. You're uneducated and stupid, you work at your dads auto body shop, what do you know about politics?

First you hoped for a war because of the misquotation about Iran threatening to wipe Israel which I corrected you on. You were totally clueless about the misquotation 'til I informed you about it.

Then you asked for a war after a rebel leader claimed that the drones were iranian even though no proof other than the word of a rebel leader was available which even was clearly mentioned in the article. Not even the US came with those allegations, only a rebel leader..

And now you want a war because Iran attacked US drones who were really close to Iranian territory. What do you think the US would do if another country, lets say Iran would have drones that close to american territory?

Yes, you're nothing but a virgin korean with a small willy who tries to act like he has a brain on a basketball forum but you're totally clueless.

And I'm still in on posting a pic of myself if you'd do the same. Too bad you won't do so, you're even too ashamed to post your real age and considering your terrible genetics and that you're 30-40 years old and work at your dad's auto body shop while still being single I have a hard time to think that you're a hot shot..
    Last edited by millwad; 11-08-2012 at 09:31 PM.

NBA Superstar

First of all, I edited it because I realized that it was too close to Iran for another country to attack the drones.

And you're still an idiot, you still spam about a rebel leader claiming that the drones were iranian, A FREAKING REBEL LEADER..

You're the typical butthurt second generation korean/foreigner who tries to fit in, even americans laugh at your stuff. You're uneducated and stupid, you work at your dads auto body shop, what do you know about politics?

First you hoped for a war because of the misquotation about Iran threatening to wipe Israel which I corrected you on. You were totally clueless about the misquotation 'til I informed you about it.

Then you asked for a war after a rebel leader claimed that the drones were iranian even though no proof other than the word of a rebel leader was available which even was clearly mentioned in the article. Not even the US came with those allegations, only a rebel leader..

And now you want a war because Iran attacked US drones who were really close to Iranian territory.

Yes, you're nothing but a virgin korean with a small willy who tries to act like he has a brain on a basketball forum but you're totally clueless.
    nobody on the internet lies more than you do Millwad. nobody even lies about small things like you do. its like you're such a sad joke of a person that fronts he gets females when you look llike American trailer trash except from Sweden supposedly. this idea you can even attack me for females is so laughable its not even funny. i can't see a female ever getting close to you with the way you look, just so much nerve to go at me with females when you look the way you do

then theres you constantly calling me uneducated. i quote and follow current events from actual reports that i cite here, everything you say comes out of your ass. its unbelievable you can even pretend i'm uneducated when i show a lot more education and awareness of pretty much everything than you do. nobody here thinks you're smart flower pot fatty.

i just don't get the basis of how you pretend to attack me. let alone your retard arguments using 20 years ago history to prove everything thats going to happen in the future. do you realize how retarded that school of thought is? of course you don't because you're a complete retard.

still tho i don't fault you for that, since you were born that way, but what i fault you for is your compulsive lying issues. its just some sad shit.

PS hows Texas A&M :

this is where Romney would've been better than Obama. the Iranians follow our politics and probably know Dem's will be meek where as Republicans would take a much more hardline stance against them. it kills me how much they provoke us when we can wreck them
    You don't know what the **** you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    Obama is a *****. He wouldn't defend to save his ass.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC

then make a argument since i don't know how you can pretend to deny what you just quoted from me. i'll be waiting...

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    "U.S. drone conducting routine surveillance in international airspace over the Persian Gulf"

They expect us to believe that shit?
    lol my first thought when i read the article

Quote Originally Posted by Math2
    Obama is a *****. He wouldn't defend to save his ass.
    Disagrees.