Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2018, 05:19 PM   #16
DJMcDonald
TTD
 
DJMcDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,513
Default Re: ISH Experts, stop it. 24 years old AD averaged 28 ppg 11 rpg 2.6 bpg, last season

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
I don't understand the point, here

MVP discussion, is an opinion. Which, I am entitled to have. Neither Lillard or Davis are my favorite player in the NBA. Lillard did lead his team to the 3rd seed in the WEST. He did lose in the first round, but isn't it the same thing that HAPPENED to DIRK vs GSW in 2007?

Or you want to play dumb again?
Im not trying to make a point. Just weird that you're now saying Davis should've been MVP despite campaigning for Lillard last season
DJMcDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:21 PM   #17
FKAri
5-time NBA All-Star
 
FKAri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 11,033
Default Re: ISH Experts, stop it. 24 years old AD averaged 28 ppg 11 rpg 2.6 bpg, last season

empty stats
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:25 PM   #18
k0kakw0rld
The Special One
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GOATHAM CITY
Posts: 8,266
Default Re: ISH Experts, stop it. 24 years old AD averaged 28 ppg 11 rpg 2.6 bpg, last season

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMcDonald
Im not trying to make a point. Just weird that you're now saying Davis should've been MVP despite campaigning for Lillard last season
I am rooting for the underdogs. Lillard was not even considered but when was the last time the Blazers were able to rank this high in the West? That's when I stepped up to support his MVP case. Because he did have a case and I was (as usual) going against the mass. 3rd seed in the west playing with 0 all star.

AD also was a deserving candidate, especially after the playoffs. But again it is a regular season award. So yeah they were both deserving candidates.
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:27 PM   #19
DJMcDonald
TTD
 
DJMcDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,513
Default Re: ISH Experts, stop it. 24 years old AD averaged 28 ppg 11 rpg 2.6 bpg, last season

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
I am rooting for the underdogs. Lillard was not even considered but when was the last time the Blazers were able to rank this high in the West? That's when I stepped up to support his MVP case. Because he did have a case and I was (as usual) going against the mass. 3rd seed in the west playing with 0 all star.

AD also was a deserving candidate, especially after the playoffs. But again it is a regular season award. So yeah they were both deserving candidates.
Others clearly deserved it more though. AD was a 6th seed, you just want to talk shit
DJMcDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:27 PM   #20
MJistheGOAT
Kwisatz Haderach
 
MJistheGOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,867
Default Re: ISH Experts, stop it. 24 years old AD averaged 28 ppg 11 rpg 2.6 bpg, last season

He should win MVP this year.
I put him only behind KD and Bran. 3rd best player in the league and above Joel.
MJistheGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:35 PM   #21
k0kakw0rld
The Special One
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GOATHAM CITY
Posts: 8,266
Default Re: ISH Experts, stop it. 24 years old AD averaged 28 ppg 11 rpg 2.6 bpg, last season

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMcDonald
Others clearly deserved it more though. AD was a 6th seed, you just want to talk shit
Shut up, your IQ is as low as the Sixers number of playoffs series won.

Cousins went down, nobody believed in the Pelicans to reach the playoffs. I even had a perma ban bet with MrFonz and he lost. Just like the coward he is, he did not respect his end of the deal. I can never respect this guy ever. And 6th seed in the West is something they never accomplished since drafting AD.
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 06:44 PM   #22
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated
 
Kblaze8855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I love me some me.
Posts: 18,426
Default Re: ISH Experts, stop it. 24 years old AD averaged 28 ppg 11 rpg 2.6 bpg, last season

Quote:
I am talking playoffs, you bringing regular season matchups

It kinda looks like this topic is about regular season numbers...and his potential to win a regular season award.

That said....I dont think too many people find it out of line to predict AD gets a lot of love in MVP debates...but hes gotta win something first. Hes been a HOF big basketball wise for at least 4-5 seasons which is crazy considering his age.

But so far hes not had much of a shot to win. I dont know what has to happen but I dont know if its happening where he is. Hes under contract this year and next...then he can opt out. You know hes gonna have teams lining up to make it enticing to walk. I bet teams already have plans in motion. The talk will begin next off season if they dont start winning.

He will go into 2020 in one of those "Do they trade him now?" situations with teams offering their franchise players plus a Celtics/Nets haul of picks and its gonna be a tough call when they can setup a rebuild in exchange for a loaner star to some team.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 08:19 PM   #23
DJMcDonald
TTD
 
DJMcDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,513
Default Re: ISH Experts, stop it. 24 years old AD averaged 28 ppg 11 rpg 2.6 bpg, last season

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
Shut up, your IQ is as low as the Sixers number of playoffs series won.

Cousins went down, nobody believed in the Pelicans to reach the playoffs. I even had a perma ban bet with MrFonz and he lost. Just like the coward he is, he did not respect his end of the deal. I can never respect this guy ever. And 6th seed in the West is something they never accomplished since drafting AD.
You backed out of the deal 1st when Cousins initially went down, so don't rant about honor

And at least Philly actually won a game in the 2nd round, unlike one of the other "juggernauts" out east
DJMcDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 08:20 PM   #24
NBAGOAT
College superstar
 
NBAGOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: North Korea
Posts: 4,784
Default Re: ISH Experts, stop it. 24 years old AD averaged 28 ppg 11 rpg 2.6 bpg, last season

Ad is one of my top picks for mvp next year even though I lean Giannis. Heís had some decent teammates like holiday,tyreke, Gordon but they all had injury issues and arenít that good. Cousins was his best teammate easily but played less than a season together. His 15 season and last year were just awesome.
NBAGOAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 08:53 PM   #25
k0kakw0rld
The Special One
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GOATHAM CITY
Posts: 8,266
Default Re: ISH Experts, stop it. 24 years old AD averaged 28 ppg 11 rpg 2.6 bpg, last season

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMcDonald
You backed out of the deal 1st when Cousins initially went down, so don't rant about honor

And at least Philly actually won a game in the 2nd round, unlike one of the other "juggernauts" out east
Cousins is a superstar. Losing him changed a lot in the narratives. but speaking of honor, I did back out but, the deal still went on and I won the bet. Stop looking for unnecessary arguments.
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 09:31 PM   #26
DJMcDonald
TTD
 
DJMcDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,513
Default Re: ISH Experts, stop it. 24 years old AD averaged 28 ppg 11 rpg 2.6 bpg, last season

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
Cousins is a superstar. Losing him changed a lot in the narratives. but speaking of honor, I did back out but, the deal still went on and I won the bet. Stop looking for unnecessary arguments.
You're the one bringing up old shit and mentioning Philly

You backed out because Cousins went down, that wasn't apart of the conditions. Difference is I allowed it and didn't care whereas you cried to the mods.
DJMcDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 09:44 PM   #27
k0kakw0rld
The Special One
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GOATHAM CITY
Posts: 8,266
Default Re: ISH Experts, stop it. 24 years old AD averaged 28 ppg 11 rpg 2.6 bpg, last season

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMcDonald
You're the one bringing up old shit and mentioning Philly

You backed out because Cousins went down, that wasn't apart of the conditions. Difference is I allowed it and didn't care whereas you cried to the mods.
You are correct about Cousins but absolutely wrong about me crying to the mods. Another one of your many lies you like to throw just for the fun of it. You are a fraud, bro.
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 09:45 PM   #28
DJMcDonald
TTD
 
DJMcDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,513
Default Re: ISH Experts, stop it. 24 years old AD averaged 28 ppg 11 rpg 2.6 bpg, last season

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
You are correct about Cousins but absolutely wrong about me crying to the mods. Another one of your many lies you like to throw just for the fun of it. You are a fraud, bro.
...You literally made a thread addressed to the mods about it
DJMcDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 10:02 PM   #29
k0kakw0rld
The Special One
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GOATHAM CITY
Posts: 8,266
Default Re: ISH Experts, stop it. 24 years old AD averaged 28 ppg 11 rpg 2.6 bpg, last season

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMcDonald
...You literally made a thread addressed to the mods about it
I was simply exposing you as the fraud you are and no one should be taking you neither your bets seriously.
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 12:01 AM   #30
soots
I rule the local playground
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 513
Default Re: ISH Experts, stop it. 24 years old AD averaged 28 ppg 11 rpg 2.6 bpg, last season

No Impact. No care

watch him miss playoffs this season after he lost a legit PG.
soots is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy