Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Saw a basketball once SUNNYSIDEUP's Avatar

Default Should I have slept with her?

So here is the story/problem.
    I am a happy married man with a great wife and a awesome four year old, but I want more. I have been working closely with an incredibly good looking 25 year who most would think is out of my league. She is ten years my junior. She wanted our relationship to go to the next level, I mean she describes what she wants me to do to her and the shit is crazy good.

My life used to have excitement now it is rather mundane, this girl makes me feel young again.

So staff party was yesterday(wife was out of town) and she wants to slow dance with me in front of all my work colleagues, of course I said no and we had a big fight. She is leaving the office and I may never see her again.

I am in love with her and feel like a wimp for not sealing the deal, however there would be bad consequences if I did.

Do you think I made a mistake not sleeping with her?

Default Re: Should I have slept with her?

You got a four year-old kid brah. Don't be an ass

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Probably not now that you've dug yourself into a hole with the marriage and a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    You got a four year-old kid brah. Don't be an ass
    This.

Not sure why you got married to and had children. You clearly weren't prepared mentally.

I cheated on my wife after almost 5 years. We're still together (which I'm thankful for), but please take my advice. If you're simply bored and the things in the relationship are fixable, don't cheat. And even if they aren't fixable, don't cheat. End this the right way if they need to be ended then move forward.

It's not worth the pain you put your wife and child through. I was lucky.

It was tough and I still think of her. It just wasn't for the sex we had a intense relationship. As far as not being emotionally ready to merry that's not true. I love my wife and have been with her for 10 years, you can and just might fall in love with another women. It sucks, I am guessing this might be what they call a midlife crisis.

Thanks for the advice. Still doesn't make it any easier.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I cheated on my wife after almost 5 years. We're still together (which I'm thankful for), but please take my advice. If you're simply bored and the things in the relationship are fixable, don't cheat. And even if they aren't fixable, don't cheat. End this the right way if they need to be ended then move forward.

It's not worth the pain you put your wife and child through. I was lucky.

And for those that judge, remember until you walk in another mans shoes try to keep an open mind.

Banned

Wow you're an idiot. Your wife's out of town... Wtf do you think she's doing? Your wife is clearly fcking another man, you should have just slept with your coworker

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    What's so funny?

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNYSIDEUP
    So here is the story/problem.
    I am a happy married man with a great wife and a awesome four year old, but I want more. I have been working closely with an incredibly good looking 25 year who most would think is out of my league. She is ten years my junior. She wanted our relationship to go to the next level, I mean she describes what she wants me to do to her and the shit is crazy good.
    Are you really though?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

What's so funny?
    Not trying to bust your balls but I find it funny how you always use to post about your wife and how great she is then you ended up cheating on her.

If you still love your wife and you love your kids, the moment you stick your p[COLOR="Black"]e[/COLOR]nis in that v[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]gina that you're not married to and you finish, the very second you finish you're going to feel guilty as hell afterwards.

If you don't feel guilty you don't love your kids or wife.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Not trying to bust your balls but I find it funny how you always use to post about your wife and how great she is then you ended up cheating on her.
    She is great, my actions were my actions alone. And what I did was a mistake. You wouldn't understand I suppose.

If you still love your wife and you love your kids, the moment you stick your p[COLOR="Black"]e[/COLOR]nis in that v[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]gina that you're not married to and you finish, the very second you finish you're going to feel guilty as hell afterwards.

If you don't feel guilty you don't love your kids or wife.

I think you are right. This is why I opened up online, to get another opinion from someone who has been there already.

Thanks

Also agree with you Kaspah
    Last edited by SUNNYSIDEUP; 12-16-2013 at 02:45 AM.