Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-03-2010, 12:20 AM   #31
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dang Deng!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
It was awesome to see Luol back. Hopefully he responds well to the game activity and finishes up the season on the floor.

I was nervous watching him. He played A LOT more minutes than I expected him to play. But he really does stretch the floor for us. I missed that so damn much.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:44 AM   #32
burnsy87
Local High School Star

burnsy87 is considered somewhat coolburnsy87 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
I think your spinning facts.

Oh, and Deng lied about his age, he's actually 42 years old. I have no link, sorry, but its true.

BTW, Noah is endorsed by a company that doesn't make good basketball shoes. He had insoles, and I have plantar fasciitis in both of my feet, I can tell you right now that surgery and soles do not fix the problem. Surgery could result in a 1-2 year recovery period, if it is successful, and there is no reason for it not to come back, especially with the wrong shoes.

Also, have you read anything coming from these guys, they WANT to play, even hurt or at 80% health. A doctor clears a player if they are ABLE, doesn't mean they have to be 100% or healed. As long as the concern is not life threatening, otherwise it is up to the player and the staff if they want to utilize that person. There is not a medical staff in the league that would have prevented the unfortunate for us.

But you could always go become a doctor, try and get hired by a NBA team, and do better yourself, see what it's like. Anyone that is asked for advise knows that people DO NOT ALWAYS take your advise. So again, HOW IS THIS ANY OF THE MEDICAL STAFF'S FAULT? All I see is SLANDER.

Just look at what the same injury did to Carlos Quentin last season. It kept a baseball player out for a extremely long period of time, and even then, he was still bothered by it all season.

You are right that it is not easily fixed. All it takes is one awkward plant of the foot to aggravate it again, and your back to square one.

It does concern me that a third of our team has suffered from the exact same injury, though.
burnsy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:07 PM   #33
Mike~Mike
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Mike~Mike has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwax26
Deng for Rudy Gay, Swap????? Just give gay the same contract deng got...
Chuuch
Mike~Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:14 PM   #34
BullsAj
Kids at the park dunk on me

BullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwax26
Deng for Rudy Gay, Swap????? Just give gay the same contract deng got...
I would do that in a heartbeat. I hate Deng with a passion.
BullsAj is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: