Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2007, 02:53 AM   #16
Wo1fshadow
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 145
Default Re: 94% of Americans Satisfied With Lives

that's bogus
Wo1fshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 02:54 AM   #17
blazerfan22
Retro is in
 
blazerfan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,264
Default Re: 94% of Americans Satisfied With Lives

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowRider236
they happy becuz they dumb and duno that there is beter outside.
all they know if their little own world.
they live in alabama and they be happy and satisfied as well. bredding with their own sisters.

"they happy becuz"

Are you 5? Come on man. Let us know. You've got to be 5 years old at least or retarded.

If you're so smart and know everything about the world and America or "amerika" in your words, then why can't you write proper English?
blazerfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 03:07 AM   #18
LowRider236
I airball my layups
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 79
Default Re: 94% of Americans Satisfied With Lives

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerfan22
"they happy becuz"

Are you 5? Come on man. Let us know. You've got to be 5 years old at least or retarded.

If you're so smart and know everything about the world and America or "amerika" in your words, then why can't you write proper English?
Why not? What's so hard about writing proper English?
Despite learning multiple languages growing up, English was always the primary language at my schools. I took the SAT just like all of you did. But why waste my time with that?

I'd rather butcher the language, just like how most Americans youths are using it right now. Read the boards. I'm not the only one typing this way. I'm simply mocking them, typing like how an American would be typing to their friends.
That is your new generation.

Oh yeah.. let me remind you.
A smart man can act dumb.. but a dumb man can't act smart.
LowRider236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 03:14 AM   #19
blazerfan22
Retro is in
 
blazerfan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,264
Default Re: 94% of Americans Satisfied With Lives

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowRider236
Why not? What's so hard about writing proper English?
Despite learning multiple languages growing up, English was always the primary language at my schools. I took the SAT just like all of you did. But why waste my time with that?

I'd rather butcher the language, just like how most Americans youths are using it right now. Read the boards. I'm not the only one typing this way. I'm simply mocking them, typing like how an American would be typing to their friends.
That is your new generation.

Oh yeah.. let me remind you.
A smart man can act dumb.. but a dumb man can't act smart.

OK. You've proved that you can write.

That doesn't make you a smart man though. You're just bitter about life dude.

Don't be a hatr. Be a player.

PS - ISH won't let you spell "hatr" correctly since we're talking about proper English and all.

Last edited by blazerfan22 : 08-17-2007 at 03:19 AM.
blazerfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 03:14 AM   #20
Out Of Shape
Banned
 
Out Of Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 78
Default Re: 94% of Americans Satisfied With Lives

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowRider236
A smart man can act dumb.. but a dumb man can't act smart.


And a dumb man can act dumb e.g. YOU
Out Of Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 03:18 AM   #21
LowRider236
I airball my layups
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 79
Default Re: 94% of Americans Satisfied With Lives

i aint bitter at life. i love my life.
i just feel sorry for the new amerikan generation that are what i typed in my first post.
and all the young dumbazzes on this site arguing truly show the countries colors
LowRider236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 03:23 AM   #22
blazerfan22
Retro is in
 
blazerfan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,264
Default Re: 94% of Americans Satisfied With Lives

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowRider236
i aint bitter at life. i love my life.
i just feel sorry for the new amerikan generation that are what i typed in my first post.
and all the young dumbazzes on this site arguing truly show the countries colors

I've got to get up for work tomorrow morning, so piece out "Lowrider".
blazerfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:01 AM   #23
Jackass18
The Iron Price
 
Jackass18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Carcosa
Posts: 14,009
Default Re: 94% of Americans Satisfied With Lives

Wow, youzzzz so kool fer mocking people!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111!!! You get a gold star. Cherish it always!

If you're going to do nothing but be a worthless troll, then at least be funny or something.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 06:07 AM   #24
Admiral
Good High School Starter
 
Admiral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: the effing desert
Posts: 909
Default Re: 94% of Americans Satisfied With Lives

i'm pretty sure it's been said, but there is a big difference between being satisfied and being happy...and to be fair, that "happiness' is so different among all the different economic, social, geographic, etc. groups in the country, that a harris poll would not be able to completely define it... i'm a near college grad and i'm pretty happy or mostly satisfied person, but if i'm more than "satisfied" and less than "happy" do i count in that poll? i will probably be a lot "happier" in a year when i graduate and can have a "real" job/life...

sorry i know that was a lot of quotes lol
Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 09:31 AM   #25
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?
 
ALBballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,888
Default Re: 94% of Americans Satisfied With Lives

Of course were satisfied. We have more then enough to eat, most of us have jobs to buy useless shyt that helps our self-esteem.

I'm in a shytty balkan country right now, where's there's no hope for the future, people are noutrouished, where doctors earned their degree via bribes and where the law means nothing.

I miss America.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:24 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy