Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default 20,000 people call out lebron for flopping. nba fines lance stephenson

and how many times has lebron been fined since LEBRONING was made famous

seriously..

this is like if donald sterling said those racist comments and they banned spike lee from the nba... FOR LIFE

Good High School Starter ThemBombs's Avatar

Default Re: 20,000 people call out lebron for flopping. nba fines lance stephenson

kobe= fakkit

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: 20,000 people call out lebron for flopping. nba fines lance stephenson

Lebron is a flopper but he didn't blatantly flop last game like Lance did

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Feels good to be King.

NBA Superstar

Still hilarious how they've only fined LeBron for flopping once

most protected star of all time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb

so.. my question wasnt whether or not lebron should have been fined for his little flops in game 2...

it was... why is everyone fined for flopping except lebron... who flops more than anyone

He'll get fined when he actually flops

I've seen Kings flop. Remember the King from lord of the rings part 2? That king was beta just like bran. Was afraid to go out swinging, so the REAL KING aka Aragorn told him to man up and ride out...

So it's possible for kings to be beta btches that flop, I've seen it happen in movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
    Feels good to be King.
    this is so sad

Why do people think the fans have any relevance to the situation?

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    so.. my question wasnt whether or not lebron should have been fined for his little flops in game 2...

it was... why is everyone fined for every flop except lebron
    You can't really fine someone if there is a reasonable chance it wasn't a flop. It has to be 100% obvious otherwise Harden would be fined on every drive.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Still hilarious how they've only fined LeBron for flopping once
    was durant ever fined?? he flopped every playoff game so far
    that was his best one so far

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    He'll get fined when he actually flops

NBA Superstar

I agree, though if I were a betting man, I'd say there was definitely some extensive elaboration on James' part during the David West foul. Knowing James' history, it looked like he got hit, absorbed the blow naturally, then launched into a second act where it appeared as if he was about to commit himself to bellyflopping onto the court before deciding it'd be better to brace himself at the last second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py8_bOdNkKA

You can't really fine someone if there is a reasonable chance it wasn't a flop. It has to be 100% obvious otherwise Harden would be fined on every drive.
    Right on. I say things like "Knowing LeBron's history" and "It looked like he was embellishing" but since he really was hit, I think there's a small percentage his weird flail at the end was uncontrollable and I feel it'd thus be tough to fine from an official league business perspective.
    Last edited by Rake2204; 05-21-2014 at 03:28 PM.