Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Default Games you never completed that....

...you regret not having completed, intend to get to eventually, or just giving up on finishing them?

I regret never having finished the rpg master pieces Final Fantasy VII and Skies of Arcadia. I was probably 75% done with both.

Some of the games I want to get to eventually are part of series I got into during sequel releases. These include:

The Witcher 1
    Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
    Skryim
    Batman Arkham Origins
    Got halfway through Dead Space....wanna play DS 2 & 3 if possible
    Dark Souls....completed Dead Souls and Dark Souls 2.

I think I'm just gonna have to quit on Dragon's Dogma...too much of a back log of games...especially long rpgs.

With the first truly great games on next gen on the horizon, I don't know how I'm gonna get to some of my current games.

Banned

Default Re: Games you never completed that....

Red Dead Redemption
    Batman: Arkham City

Played through the start of those a bunch of times, but never finished them. I'll get Batman finished sometime, don't know about RDR.

Banned

Skyrim and Oblivion - probably played 100 odd hours but still haven't done the main story lines, done most of the guilds ones and side ones though.

Baldurs Gate 2 - this ones odd because it's probably my favourite game of all time but I never got around to finishing it. I did get up to the last area back in the day when I was focusing on the story but my pc died and I lost the save and haven't gotten around to doing it again.

Thief (new one) - it's the only current gen game I've bought and not finished off.

Phoenix Wright: trials and tribulations - I really enjoyed the first two but playing them one after another got me burnt out abit. Need to finish this so I can go on to apollo justice and dual destinys

National High School Star

Games i regret not finishing are:

Red Dead Redemption
    Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
    Zelda: Skyward Sword
    Gears Of War 3
    Dragons Dogma
    Final Fantasy 9

Games I want to get to but i don't think i will:

Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Dead Space 2 & 3

That's all i can think of at the moment.
    Will update as i think of stuff.

Skyrim

Didn't play it that much, had other stuff to do soon after I started it. After I had time for gaming again I got back to Dota...
    Really liked Skyrim so I'll probably get around to continue eventually.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

It's pretty rare that I play a game and not finish it. I don't play as much as most of the people on here. Maybe three or four games a year, plus some downloadable stuff. There are the occasions when I get a game and just don't like it enough that it just don't get into it, which I don't really count. That's true of this most recent Shadow of Mordor game. And it was true of Watchdogs. It may be becoming true of The Evil Within, but I'm hoping not. A lot of it is time constraint.

But as for the last game I truely liked that I just flat didn't beat, it would be Skyrim. I got myself so caught up in the side quest stuff, I wound up just spending way to much time doing that stuff. I was at a point where I probably could've just walked through the remainder of the story, but I kept getting side tracked by nonsense, and eventually just didn't want to do it anymore. Somewhere there's still a mage librarian that would really appreciate it if I could find a rare book in some remote cave (that is there for no logical reason) and who will give me nothing for it.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

And no one should be excited to play Dead Space 3. 1 and 2 though sure. Dead Space is one of those games I never got far enough to even consider it as not having been completed.

Chrono Trigger - Spent 60 bucks on the cart a couple of years ago. Played close to 40% of it, never bothered saving it (just kept the console on) until a power outage put an end to that. Ended up selling the SNES collection after hacking my Wii to get every SNES game, but never picked it back up.

Ni No Kuni - Got it and loved it, but stopped playing when I got into the console version of Diablo 3.

Ninja Gaiden 3 (NES) - It took me months to take out the original, two days to take out the 2nd, but could never beat the third due to it being the first in the series to introduce true game overs.

Castlevania (NES) - **** the Grim Reaper

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

I forgot one....I completed Max Payne, got half done with Max Payne 2, and completed Max Payne 3. Tried to go back to MP2, but those graphics are rough on the eyes now.

Freelancer
    Dragon Age: Origins
    The Last of Us

Bioshock 3

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Bioshock 3
    Go and finish this. RIGHT NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
    Go and finish this. RIGHT NOW!
    Ok, kinda hard cause its on the old gen. Havent been back to that in awhile since I got xbox one.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Ok, kinda hard cause its on the old gen. Havent been back to that in awhile since I got xbox one.
    Then I say that game will be the perfect ending to saying goodbye to your 360.

NBA lottery pick

Lost Odyssey, which I've just started again now to try and finish it. I was on the last disc the last time I was playing it too, don't know why I didn't just finish it then.