Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 01-13-2014, 06:31 AM   #16
Scal
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Re: Ballhogs

I'm sure everyone has been in this situation. I found the best for me was to go all out the whole game - at least I knew I was doing everything to make my team win. If that meant making the right pass on one of the few possessions I touched than ball rather than thinking 'I might not get another chance to get a shot in this game', than I'd rather make the right play. I ran hard on the break, got back on D, went after rebounds and made my mind up I wanted to be the best defender that I could be. People do notice that stuff, and teams that are dysfunctional never tend to last long anyway before they implode. And in the end, at least I had a good rep as a hard worker, and it is amazing how people would really rather playing with that type of player.
Scal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 06:48 AM   #17
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scal
I'm sure everyone has been in this situation. I found the best for me was to go all out the whole game - at least I knew I was doing everything to make my team win. If that meant making the right pass on one of the few possessions I touched than ball rather than thinking 'I might not get another chance to get a shot in this game', than I'd rather make the right play. I ran hard on the break, got back on D, went after rebounds and made my mind up I wanted to be the best defender that I could be. People do notice that stuff, and teams that are dysfunctional never tend to last long anyway before they implode. And in the end, at least I had a good rep as a hard worker, and it is amazing how people would really rather playing with that type of player.

You are a good teammate. I would love to play with you.
Lebron23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:37 PM   #18
blazersfan52
Can barely lace up my sneakers

I hate ballhogs, for me it gets to the point of I get the ball I avoid passing it to them just to show them how it feels, not that I get the ball much.
blazersfan52 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:12 AM   #19
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Ballhogging point guard are kinda detrimental to the team. The idiot is just wasting the shot clock, and team needs to have a real ball movement in a game.
Lebron23 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: