Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Default Re: Dawn of The Plante of the Apes trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Franco left when they switched directors.
    yup

[QUOTE]I was going to be a small part of the next one. There was a moment when Rupert Wyatt was going to direct the second one. A lot of the human characters that were in the first movie were dead in the sequel that Rupert was going to direct. But there was one scene, between Caesar and my character, maybe even just like on a video that was left behind, but then a lot of things happened, like [former Fox co-chairman] Tom Rothman who was a big part of the first movie, left. Now Rupert

I'm glad Franco isn't in this one and it really doesn't have anything to do with him being bland in the first one, which he kind of was. In fact, he felt he was 'above' the story and plot of the first one so fucc his smug ass.

If there was a virus that wipes out most of all humanity, it would be kind of corny to have one of the survivors be the guy directly responsible for the virus itself just for continuity sake. It's a good decision to focus on a new group of humans and much more plausible to the story they want to tell, noting that a movie about monkeys taking over the world isn't exactly grounded in reality anyway lol.

Gary Oldman is like 10x the actor James Franco is for serious roles too
    Last edited by ROCSteady; 12-18-2013 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    I'm glad Franco isn't in this one and it really doesn't have anything to do with him being bland in the first one, which is kind of was. In fact, he felt he was 'above' the story and plot of the first one so fucc his smug ass.

If there was a virus that wipes out most of all humanity, it would be kind of corny to have one of the survivors be the guy directly responsible for the virus itself.

That shit made me lol.

You're a funny ass dude. Underrated poster.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    I'm glad Franco isn't in this one and it really doesn't have anything to do with him being bland in the first one, which he kind of was. In fact, he felt he was 'above' the story and plot of the first one so fucc his smug ass.

If there was a virus that wipes out most of all humanity, it would be kind of corny to have one of the survivors be the guy directly responsible for the virus itself just for continuity sake. It's a good decision to focus on a new group of humans and much more plausible to the story they want to tell, noting that a movie about monkeys taking over the world isn't exactly grounded in reality anyway lol.

You remember "I Am Legend"?

But anyway I get what you're saying.

Does anybody know if they're gonna continue to make these movies like the old Planet of the Apes franchise?

I feel like they should've had a part with Franco interacting with Caesar in this one

nice.