Banned

Default Where is Wiggins?

I've been out of the loop for a while, is there any info on why he's out?

National High School Star

Default Re: Where is Wiggins?

load managing with the rest of the conference so someone can knock the mvp out

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

His wife was cheating on him with his best friend. And his kids are actually his best friends. He was raising them as his own. Wild stuff.

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    His wife was cheating on him with his best friend. And his kids are actually his best friends. He was raising them as his own. Wild stuff.
    His wife denied this

Banned

I have difficulty comprehending this situation. Wiggins is likely the Warriors' 2nd best player. Yet, he is allowed to miss however many games it's been so far and most likely whatever remains of their season. This dude is paid over 30 million $. Are you seriously allowing him to miss time for "personal reasons". PERSONAL REASONS. Like how soft is this league!? I don't see any reason how this should be allowed to transpire. If his entire family died he should be playing. If not, well void his contract or something this shit is unacceptable.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Objectivity View Post
    I have difficulty comprehending this situation. Wiggins is likely the Warriors' 2nd best player. Yet, he is allowed to miss however many games it's been so far and most likely whatever remains of their season. This dude is paid over 30 million $. Are you seriously allowing him to miss time for "personal reasons". PERSONAL REASONS. Like how soft is this league!? I don't see any reason how this should be allowed to transpire. If his entire family died he should be playing. If not, well void his contract or something this shit is unacceptable.
    Agreed. It's a slippery slope. Sitting out for "personal reasons" while being payed 30 million is just beyond absurd. Brett Favre came out and had the game of his life a day after his dad died.

Owners need to draw a line in the sand and make it clear that personal reasons aren't a legit reason to sit out an indefinite amount of time. Should be in contracts.

Wiggins is a bitch.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Wiggins is back in MN trying to work out a trade so he can play for a real contender.