Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default 1/17: Deonthay Wilder vs. Bermane Stiverne for the WBC Heavyweight Title

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Default Re: 1/17: Deonthay Wilder vs. Bermane Stiverne for the WBC Heavyweight Title

Teddy Atlas predicted a Wilder KO in the first but I'm not so sure. Either way first HW fight I'm actually looking forward to watching in ages aside from my boy Tarver coming back and whopping the shit out of Vladimir's coach a couple weeks back.

Default Re: 1/17: Deonthay Wilder vs. Bermane Stiverne for the WBC Heavyweight Title

Stiverne is a much more skilled boxer than Wilder, but Wilder has a game changing power.

I picked Wilder via KO in the 5th round. I wish Emmanuel Steward could have train Wilder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Stiverne is a much more skilled boxer than Wilder, but Wilder has a game changing power.

I picked Wilder via KO in the 5th round. I wish Emmanuel Steward could have train Wilder.
    Wilder has never seen the 5th round before

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    If Wilder wins, he will be the first heavyweight camp since shannon briggs. I think he will take it.

The Great American Hope.

Hopefully Wilder wins. If he takes it, first American Heavyweight in about ten years. And, we'll see a Heavyweight showdown on national TV as part of NBC by the summer time.

If stiverne can weather that early storm , wilder could be taken to deep waters ..hoping for a wilder win tho.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I'll be honest, I haven't watched boxing in ages. But I've seen the ads for this fight on TV for the past couple weeks, and it really intrigues me. Intrigues me enough to want to get some people over for it like we used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    I'll be honest, I haven't watched boxing in ages. But I've seen the ads for this fight on TV for the past couple weeks, and it really intrigues me. Intrigues me enough to want to get some people over for it like we used to.

Wladimir Klitschko needs to fight more frequently in the US. I think it's going to be Deonthay Wilder vs. Bermane Stiverne vs. Wladimir Klitschko on April 25, 2015 at Barclays Center, New York City, New York.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Wladimir Klitschko needs to fight more frequently in the US. I think it's going to be Deonthay Wilder vs. Bermane Stiverne vs. Wladimir Klitschko on April 25, 2015 at Barclays Center, New York City, New York.
    That's something I'd consider going to see live. I do enjoy the trip to Brooklyn.

Banned

Wilder is just another Haymon hype job whose been fed nothing but taxi drivers to inflate his record. He has decent power (not enough to keep Charlie Z down though ) and that's about it. I expect GucciMane Stiverne to break him down and KO him late.

Either way, the winner will be clowned by Big Klit in the near future.

But can Wilder beat Charlie Zelenoff first?

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Wilder is just another Haymon hype job whose been fed nothing but taxi drivers to inflate his record. He has decent power (not enough to keep Charlie Z down though ) and that's about it. I expect GucciMane Stiverne to break him down and KO him late.

Either way, the winner will be clowned by Big Klit in the near future.
    But who has Stiverne fought doe, bus drivers. Cab driver vs. bus driver. Unless you want to count Chris Arreola, who is the real hype job.

Wilder is no Seth Mitchell man.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    But who has Stiverne fought doe, bus drivers. Cab driver vs. bus driver. Unless you want to count Chris Arreola, who is the real hype job.

Wilder is no Seth Mitchell man.
    Stiverne is more battle tested