Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 10-17-2007, 06:05 PM   #1
Pouch26
Good High School Starter

Pouch26 has an OK reputation so far
Default Just offered...My Garnett for---

Nash
Josh Howard
Ben Gordon

Should I take it? Garnett does everything, but I feel in the long run it might help my team. Any thoughts... Should I take it?!

1) Kevin Garnett SF,PF
2. (24) Baron Davis PG
3. (25) Marcus Camby C
4. (48) Mike Miller SG,SF
5. (49) Rasheed Wallace PF
6. (72) Andre Miller PG
7. (73) Nene Hilario PF,C
8. (96) Raja Bell SG
9. (97) Boris DiawC
10. (120) Kyle Korver SF
11. (121) Jamaal Tinsley PG
12. (144) Ruben Patterson SF,PF
Pouch26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:23 PM   #2
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Just offered...My Garnett for---

Someone actually offered you that? Man, I hope I get offers for KG like that. Take it 100%. Even if the categories don't help you or even hurt you right now, it's too much talent to pass up and you can make subsequent deals. Drop Patterson and Tinsley.

Actually, looking at your team, are you even in the running in rebounds as is? If you suck at bds WITH KG, then even more reason to do this deal.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:23 PM   #3
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Umm, yes? You could try to counter it, throw in a few of your players and get upgrades on the ones he'd be giving you, or you could just accept it. Either way, you'd be sitting pretty.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:43 PM   #4
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

OMFG Nash is a late 1st rounder, and the other two guys are 3rd and 4th rounders, take it and run and hope it doesn't get veto..
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:54 PM   #5
Pouch26
Good High School Starter

Pouch26 has an OK reputation so far

I think it took and it's pending. I've never had such a crazy offer. I like it! I just hope this public league isn't full of players like that. Could make for a boring season.
Pouch26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:41 PM   #6
HoopitUP
Serious playground baller

HoopitUP has an OK reputation so far

what a lopsided deal for someone who wants garnett..
HoopitUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:42 PM   #7
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Public leagues are a joke, I'd rather not play at all.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:04 PM   #8
new noise
madvillain

new noise has an OK reputation so far

It's not exactly robbery, but holy hell. No protests in this league of yours?

It hurts seeing borderline stupid trades go down... someone in my league just traded Jason Terry/Derek Fisher for J-Rich/Allan Ray. Is Allan Ray even still in the league?

Last edited by new noise : 10-17-2007 at 11:09 PM.
new noise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 02:32 AM   #9
Dodey23
I airball my layups

Dodey23 has an OK reputation so far

Take it, drop tinsley and korver, you'll have 5 solid 3pt shooters as it is. Hold onto patterson until we see what his role is in LA with Brand out, he could be a last round steal for you. Consider moving Diaw for Grant Hill, as he will have a new role and looks amazing in the preseason so far.
They have similar playstyles, but Hill will be starting and have much better production

Whats your top FA guys look like?
Dodey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: