Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Bald Eagle Wall to cost $8 Billion

The wall that Donald Trump is proposing is expected to cost $8 billion, according to Trump.

That is ridiculously cheap.

We can easily afford to build it ourselves but Mexico will pay for this through trade.

Banned

Default Re: Bald Eagle Wall to cost $8 Billion

Building the wall will create jobs for thousands of Americans. It's just like when FDR had people build trails during the great depression and created thousands of jobs.

What I don't understand is, why don't the Mexicans simply dig a tunnel under the border that gets them in to America? If Hamas can do it in Gaza, Mexicans can do it in Mexico.

Why are people so against the wall? Do they want everyone in Mexico to have easy access to illegally sneak in to America? Why do people want open and unregulated borders?

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

@ trolling in this thread so far

They'll probably use illegals to build it too.

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

A lowball estimate? From a game show host turned presidential candidate?

You don't say!

The Bush administration calculated the cost of removing Saddam at $50-60 billion. How'd those estimates work out?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Building the wall will create jobs for thousands of Americans. It's just like when FDR had people build trails during the great depression and created thousands of jobs.

What I don't understand is, why don't the Mexicans simply dig a tunnel under the border that gets them in to America? If Hamas can do it in Gaza, Mexicans can do it in Mexico.

Why are people so against the wall? Do they want everyone in Mexico to have easy access to illegally sneak in to America? Why do people want open and unregulated borders?
    They already do. They get people and drugs into the country via underground tunnels. A border wall would be a big expensive nothing. If you want to create jobs that will have a useful result for the country, focus on repairing our crumbling infrastructure (roads, bridges, etc) and carrying out Barry O's vision for a cross country high speed rail.

College star

Get the chinese to do it

Take the oil

They will still dig under a giant long wall.

If I was America, I would be concentrating efforts on taking the oil away from the middle east, so they no longer can fund terrorists like ISIS

Decent playground baller He Strong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123

If I was America, I would be concentrating efforts on taking the oil away from the middle east, so they no longer can fund terrorists like ISIS
    My god, can you imagine if they spent that much money on the wall and then it did nothing to stop Mexicans from crossing the border

Quote Originally Posted by poido123

They're not only building a wall, they're also tripling the border control and installing technologies into the wall like motion detecting sensors, HD cameras and drones.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    They're not only building a wall, they're also tripling the border control and installing technologies into the wall like motion detecting sensors, HD cameras and drones.
    Something that should have been already done. It took trump to say it for everyone to take notice. With today's technology this should have been done a long time ago.

Banned

Knowing trump he is good at marketing and this wall will be a tourist attraction too. Just think Great Wall west.

I will gladly pay to see an illegal get shot or thrown off a wall.

Earlier, a New Hampshire Trump supporter on TV said "we send our jobs and money to Mexico. Mexico sends drugs and illegals to us. Trump is the only one that seems to get that".

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Knowing trump he is good at marketing and this wall will be a tourist attraction too. Just think Great Wall west.

I will gladly pay to see an illegal get shot or thrown off a wall.
    If it's made of stone like the Great Wall of China it will be badass. It would be cool if the design of the wall subtly changed to reflect the state it was protecting too.

China is allowed to have a great wall, so why can't America?

Millions of Americans are jobless. Let's put them to work and send them to the wall!

Imagine this. It would be beautiful, and surely would be ranked as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Wall probably be pretty shitty for only 8 billion

This wall need to look tight as fvk

Need tourists visiting the wall of scared rednecks clutching their guns or whatever we decide to call it, in centuries to come
    For $8 billion, you could build Trump Tower 24.7 times. That's an 88 floor luxury skyscraper. This is just a fcuking wall we're talking about. $8 billion is plenty.