Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: When white people become a minority in America...

Was def bullied by jew hating egyptian kids. Not so much bullied by non-white people in America as much as it was racism I experienced.

If I was a black kid living in Mississippi and talked about getting called "black boy" all the time by everyone, everyone would call it racism-because it is.

How is a white kid growing up in LA where he was a 15% minority in every school he went to getting called "white boy" all the time not also racism?

Please explain, without using the phrases "institutional power", "white privilege" or "punching up"

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

The US Latino birthrate was 2.15 in 2013, not much higher than overall national birthrate (1.86). 2.15 is barely a suitable replacement level.

As of 2013, the percentage of children born to Latino parents had fallen for seven years in a row.

We need to stop posting on message boards and start impregnating some women, or we're headed for the same crisis Japan is in:

http://themarketmogul.com/japans-population-crisis/

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
    The US Latino birthrate was 2.15 in 2013, not much higher than overall national birthrate (1.86). 2.15 is barely a suitable replacement level.

As of 2013, the percentage of children born to Latino parents had fallen for seven years in a row.

We need to stop posting on message boards and start impregnating some women, or we're headed for the same crisis Japan is in:

http://themarketmogul.com/japans-population-crisis/

[QUOTE]Secondly, there is an increasing

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Tokyo only has 250k babies a year? Jesus...

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Tokyo only has 250k babies a year? Jesus...
    it's really ****ing sad. I took a class on modern japanese culture like last year when i was still at UC. Apparently they have this modern movement of children just staying at home and not doing anything, and what makes the situation worse is that japanese women are absolutely repulse by these dudes.

The cultural movement is nothing like millennials going back home after college in the US. I mean these dudes are not even trying and they are content, and it is "cool" to do it. Problem is parents in japan are so gddamn busy because of japan's work culture that they jsut don't have time to deal with these shitbags so they just ignore them.

And to make it worse the government are blaming women.

anyways it's a shitfest in Japan. The male are so beta that the women are prolly gonna do the buy a groom shit there.

Quote Originally Posted by bballnoob1192
    it's really ****ing sad. I took a class on modern japanese culture like last year when i was still at UC. Apparently they have this modern movement of children just staying at home and not doing anything, and what makes the situation worse is that japanese women are absolutely repulse by these dudes.

The cultural movement is nothing like millennials going back home after college in the US. I mean these dudes are not even trying and they are content, and it is "cool" to do it. Problem is parents in japan are so gddamn busy because of japan's work culture that they jsut don't have time to deal with these shitbags so they just ignore them.

anyways it's a shitfest in Japan. The male are so beta that the women are prolly gonna do the buy a groom shit there.
    I love Asian women I'm about to move to Tokyo

Banned

It's not just the men in Japan. The women don't want it either.

It's not like hey I'm going to get Japanese women because the men don't want it.

It's very weird.

Local High School Star

a man can dream...a man can dream

Banned

The United States will be screwed if whites are the minority.

I think we will see states separating.

We are living in a successful government entity that whites created.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bballnoob1192

It's because there's not enough jobs there, for young people. Youth male unemployment is a thing all over Europe as well. And the people that do work, are overworked.

Lots of men realize the dating market is shewed unless your some bigshot executive who is going to be able to buy the women tons of shit. In first world nations almost all women expect to be pampered in materialist luxuries. So lots of these guys invest their time and find fulfillment in hobbies instead. This isn't something exclusive to Japan either, it's becoming more common in the West. The only difference is that the West has low IQ third worlders occupying it that will breed even if their on welfare which skew the statistics, while Japan is for japanese only.

Japan doesn't even have low skill jobs such as janitors, because the people are really clean and are taught to clean up after themselves.
    Last edited by TonyMontana; 02-17-2016 at 07:38 PM.

Banned

[QUOTE=~primetime~]
    [QUOTE]Secondly, there is an increasing

Banned

I love Asian women I'm about to move to Tokyo
    hopefully you are wealthy and not fat.

if you fulfill both these qualities, you are every japanese girl's dream

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    hopefully you are wealthy and not fat.

if you fulfill both these qualities, you are every japanese girl's dream
    Can I show them pictures of my parents house? Or do I need a fancy apartment in Tokyo for 2 mil. ****ing crazy housing.

Banned

Can I show them pictures of my parents house? Or do I need a fancy apartment in Tokyo for 2 mil. ****ing crazy housing.
    They will know if you are rich, you don't got to prove yourself to them.

Golddiggas know what to look out for, doesn't matter what part of the world they're from, but wealth and status means even more to Tokyo girls than it does to others.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

^^^

Yep, that's what i was thinking.

Asians make more money, but whites own more money